I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Lol, on page 9 his face is completely like meme "feels guy (mojak)"

@Korvalus they are bad , but not THATTTT bad , most of the comment he deleted were saying the FMC is a "used good" , just that

@scrdmn
justify? lolz I dont need to.
hah your life must be glittered with gold.
You should reread this chp again. It tells a lot about her character.

prob not since you cant read pass the fact that ShE iS a ProStiTutE.

@criver But his statement wasn't even as much a criticism of that, as much as it was the more towards incel "used goods" culture, where it's not as much the decision not to have sex, as much as it is the desicion "oh, this character isn't a virgin? I guess she's fucking worthless now and she has absolutely no value", which should be a pretty common ground to agree is an illogical opinion.
Also, on that "big risk","can't provide pro help she needs", wasn't this chapter literally about the 2 of them accepting these facts, but showing how it didn't matter in face of how they felt as a whole for one another? So why do you bring this up as some unresolved problem when it's clearly shown to, at least in some way, be resolved in the story?
I feel especially with this last comment, it's kind of a thing where I feel you're valuing realism in a story too much, when it's just the most common tautology for people who think an author isn't creating enough immersion in the story, but I guess whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really touched with this chapter's development but seeing this shitstorm I will just hold off this good feeling to myself.

*Sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Wow, MC was actually a decent person.

Wow, Kohai has a chance!

WOW, this comment section.

At this point, I'm actually against sending her to school. That's opening several legal, social, and emotional cans of worms with a very delayed timeline for returns on education. Teach her how to cook, how to work, how to file for applications without getting screwed, and how to defend herself in the wide open world. That will get her the strength she needs to face her home, if strength was all she needed. If not, being able to work for her own living will give her the self-esteem to consider self-study or community college or something.

Double-page supporter
Damn, the bitch is literally begging him for sex and he refused while having a raging boner.

Kind of wish I did that with some of my past female friends. Then things wouldn’t have fallen apart as they did and I might still have been friends with them...

Oh well, I’m a monk now for a reason 🤫

Double-page supporter
everytime this manga releasing new chapter, the comment section is always on fire

Contributor
How nice, now they just need to marry and it will be done.

...time to read comments now, sigh.

Dex-chan lover
What is love to this man? At this point just get married already.

Good job MC . It seemed impossible that anyone could endure such trial.
MC level up gained new skill "anti-thot mechanism"

i can already smell at least 5 people at their table typing out "she is a whore"
she is not. get over it.

Well, she exchanged sex for home, thats a fact.

I dont know where this manga is going to go. We have to wait another month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread