I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054882739112

here's the wn raw if anyone wants it. I'm not sure if it's going to make either side happy though lol.

@Mitcha oh no the girl isnt a virgin what a "whore", lmao incels everywhere in these comments

Nobody of you incels would complain in the comments if the MC fked her first

Dex-chan lover
@AdekHamilBang
IDK, a prostitute would get money for sex and the way she does is more becoming of a sugar baby than a prostitute.

@criver
Oh please, you are funny. They arent even a partner at this point of time, why the fk are you even thinking way ahead? Ridiculous, plenty people arent a virgin anymore. Stds sure but those other stuff? now you are just trying to link random things lolz.
And yea if this story isnt your taste for not having negative consequences, you may as well create your own real version then. With only 9 fking chps and you are already asking something that will prob happen later on. Of course this manga is stupid, it is a manga lol the fk do you expect from reading the name of the manga? From the name, it might as well be hentai. Sure MC could call police, sure MC could do a bunch of stuff, a bunch of what ifs. I dont care.
Zzzzzzz he is taking a big risk, and he knows that.
oh and if you want a "negative" consequence with in these 9 chp, MC went to jail. the end. There u go, I gave u one. Happy?

Grow up dude. Try having sex with a non-virgin woman.

The only thing I have against this is the fact that she is a highschool student which is only 18 or below.

oh by the way, please suggest some of these "provide the professional help she needs".

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't judge her, who knows why she ran away from home.
Surviving without money, education and a place to live is not exactly easy.
And she feels guilty for having a place to live for free, that says a lot about her true character.

Look guys I'm religious to the point that I won't have sex with a person I'm mot married to, but y'all need to chill. Just because she was a prostitute before doesn't mean she's worthless and filthy. Yikes man, the incels really are such dramatic and hateful creatures.

@animekek69 whore/prostitute a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

her payement was staying in a man house, doing that mutiple times with multiple men , i know it's horrible to say but she's a prostitute

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@virginhunter
I woke up this morning to half of my queue filled with reports of your comments.

You're clearly not going to change your ways. And even if you had, evading your comment ban with sockpuppets is a permanently bannable offense.

Congratulations, you've earned a permanent comment ban.

And to everyone else in this thread, violations will be dealt with harshly. I'm tired of having to deal with the comments this manga spawns every time a chapter is released. Either post constructive criticism or don't post at all.

Dex-chan lover
I spoke too soon. Seeing incels mad over 2D coochie is still hilarious tho.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@captaininvictus
You have a history of making one-line, low effort posts that have no substance to them aside from insulting whoever disagrees with you.

This will stop. To help you stop, I'm giving you two days off from commenting. Please use that time to consider how to engage with users that disagree with you thoughtfully and without low-effort posting.

Thanks,

Zeph

@scrdmn
Are you serious. Some of these comment arent even a white knight and are a valid reason.

@00nowhereman
Lolz xD

@Kinji
Does it later on explain her backstory? im just curious when will it talks about her background

Dex-chan lover
@Zephirus Wow I'm even afraid to investigate or even ask. Are that bad the comments in this manga? I think it's my first commenting on this one but thigs are rather heated...

Oh, sheet! I've got to check mine, JIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread