I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@rymar The rethorical we could make here is quite something, but in this case, with survival on the line and (this is important) meaning that she was NOT the one who proposed it. She only went along with it because that way she could stay longer with the scumbags that used her and let her stay.

@Freestyle After reading previous chapters again I partly agree with you. She's not a bad person but sometimes in the story she has shown to be clever. I believe that she won't put her sempai in danger intentionally, but that she could make a mistake is not that out of the question.
Also her last bubble is important. I read it as that she sees the relationship of them as more like a guardian thing, so I believe that once explained she won't get in the way too much and may be even an ally.

@MiiaBestWaifu That view is nonsense. There's no difference betwen a virgin and non-virgin: you can have extremely forward virgins and/or awkward and shy non-virgins IRL (I was in the second group even before my first and met girls of both spectrums, so I know what I'm saying). Thinking that just having your first time, or even having a sex life, healthy or not will change how you are is BS of highest order. The how you have them, on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
if you want a very similar story (guy takes care of a runaway, jk girl with difficult past) but with sex (and actually a super cute story) read Noraneko Shoujo to no Kurashikata
back to this series, last chapter cliffhanger was resolved rather quickly but it pushed the development so thats nice

@Captaininvictus No need to attack people over a manga.

Anyway, being a prostitute is Sayu's one and only definitive trait, even in the story itself. There's no complex backstory for her, nothing about what she likes and dislikes, no friends, no skills, no hobbies, she isn't defined by anything aside from her big-tittied body.

That is also the source of the drama in the recent chapters. Sayu herself realizes that she's basically nothing aside her looks and when her only asset isn't finding a buyer, she goes in full panic mode.

Group Leader
Thank God I didn't download the LN's raw! I had a feeling she is a used good and now it came true. Yep, a JK hoe.

Fed-Kun's army
"an apartement just for eating, bathing, and sleeping." i know how you feel, i've done that (living alone) for almost ten years already.

for those comments about she was a used good, so what if she was a used good? even the MC didn't care about that, because it was already in the past.

the rices have become a porridge, there is no way we can return it to the rices again. so the only thing is how we can make the porridge become better and tasty.

change her become a better person who can differentiate between something good and bad, decisive about anything, and not lower her self-esteem anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Man of Culture. Still fight for his boobies co-worker. Very good

Did no one look at page 11 and go why is her body a normal size then her legs that of a midget with baby legs.

Dex-chan lover
@checkman123
You're the one being childish and naive if you believe adults don't care how many people their partner has had sex with. There are a multitude of reasons for this, some of which are: stds, jealousy, faithfulness, religious beliefs, values etc. There are very good reasons why one should be bothered if their partner goes and has sex with just about anybody.
Granted she's just a child that got taken advantage of - doesn't mean that somehow erases all of the above implications.
The MC's taking a big risk by sheltering her, and also cannot provide the professional help she needs. The story is simply stupid, and is really just a pretense to have a young girl live with a middle aged man with only "the positive" consequences that this entails.

@Theree12 If She Breathes, She's a THOTTTTTT

jokes aside though , she's a prostitute , a retarded one for letting people to take advantage of her , but a prostitute nonetheless, not to metion her real motives for running away are pretty selfish

Group Leader
@remiska which part of my statement sound like a joke to you? If it's about this series' LN raw, you can find it if you search deep enough and of course know how to navigate around Japanese's pirating site. Second, she is prostitute period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread