I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu Aaaand, there it was. I thought that would last longer. Sigh... Seriously, can't understand all that slut-shaming to non-virgin girls.
Regarding to the kouhai, I'm kind of scared of what she would do now. She has shown herself to be shrewd so maybe she uses the girl to her advantage.

Leta be honest here. Their relationship is not going to stay like this for much longer. She is probably going to get jelous and manipulative just like she did the previous chapter .

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus It's not slut-shaming. She is literally a whore, selling her body for a place to sleep and food.

Then she will meet her past guy (anyone that she encountered) and theathen her to come back to him then do it again and the NTR story begin. XD

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus its simple those who trashtalk all the non virgin girl are ugly fat virgin for life.

About the kouhai am just afraid that if she dont get what she want she Will blackmail him/turn him over (atleast of we where in the real world not a manga)

99% of boys would definitely smash her. I applaud yoshida for his determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread