I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
She lets her stay cause he makes him feel wanted? Wouldn't it be better if he just went with the kouhai instead

Double-page supporter
Creep flag avoided,
@IamSnail also i'm probably interpreting wrong but just in case an incel is someone who is single not by choice yet this dude has chosen to stay single (atm maybe idk) so if you're saying he's an incel then not quite
Now, if you're talking about us readers you're probably 99% right lmao

Dex-chan lover
yaaa would think it would end here... but naaahhhh? 🤔🤔🤔

Double-page supporter
Props to MC he a real one. Can't wait for him to develop feelings for her cuz she's a qt. Senpai or jk still undecided. People should stop giving people like virginHunter attention ur wasting ur time,they love the attention and they're just brain-dead

Dex-chan lover
he don't have sex with someone he don't like...
that's just mean stay with him until he like you...
Go for it Sayu!!!

Aggregator gang
Things sure gonna get more interesting from now on

@zeroxjac FMC is a pathetic excuse for a human being*

@argonhta Can't be an incel if I had experience. But speaking of definition, FMC is the definition of cum dump. Don't be mad because I'm speaking the truth

@Darklight99 1. Being a cum dump 2. Plays victim when she chose to be a miserable cum dump 3. Being ungrateful and causing unnecessary troubles for MC even when he graciously took her in because she is a spoiled cum dump 4. Don't behave like a proper onahole, cum dump

@darklight99 virginhunter's a shitty gimmick who you should just report and block. either the site bans them for being awful or the mods condone their horrible shitposting, in which case they're just equally as trash. since he's somehow not been banned yet, I can only assume they're okay with his hateful rhetoric garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa

That would seem to be her best strategy, especially as she should now more clearly see his merit.

Dex-chan lover
Im actually genuinely surprised the the comment section isnt riddled with incels right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread