I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

The work kohai is best girl for me. She doesn’t seem as shady as all the other females.

Kouhai seems to be best girl for me.She looks like grown-up Mami and acts like Ruka without being too clingy.

Double-page supporter
three things are absolute in life: death, taxes, and some street hoe to pull this kind of stunt in a manga

Aggregator gang
Just wanted to make sure it was clear, BITCH IF YOU EVER SPEAK TO MY BOY AGAIN I WILL CUT OF YOUR EARS AND FEED THEM TO MY PET COUGAR AND THEN FORCE FEED YOU THE LIVE COUGAR AND HAVE YOUR CHOKE ON IT AND THEN-

I think that she is just extremely possesive person. She doesn't like MC, but also doesn't like that there is possibly other girl that 'has' him. So she wants to confine him with words like that. I mean he confessed to her and asked her to go to his house after a date, she responded that she has a boyfriend. But now she says that she likes him. It's not let's go out together, but 'I like you and I know that you like me so stay away from other girls in case I decide to go out with you'. Then again, let's see what will happen in next chapter cause all my rumbling can go down the drain

Users who are viewing this thread