I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

slut with all caps, an exclamation point at the end, in italics, bold, and underline, in impact font with a font size of 96, with yellow highlight and black text color, and as the text in a batman slapping robin meme

Aggregator gang
I criticized the incels in previous threads for overreacting, but this i gotta give, SLLUUUHHHTTTTTT

This comment section is going to be a ride, isn't it? I see lots of hate for Gotou and Sayu (rejection and "impurity") and simping for Mishima. With Gotou, I get the criticism for her, actually. I also kind of dislike her, since she already rejected him and suddenly now wants him (it's unhealthy, imo). Though, with regards to the rejection, asking for sex on the first date is a bad move on Satou's part.

I don't consider Sayu a slut for being taken advantage of because she needed a home.

Also, loving the Mishima/Satou moments. They're defo cute af.

I like Mishima and Sayu...Gatou reminds me of the sort of woman that is used to being in the center of attention and takes guys for granted until one of them starts not needing her attention at which point the b*tch flips her lid.

Double-page supporter
Ughhhhh just ditch the harem part already. The manga shines best when it’s actually tackling legit drama.

If I were u, I wont accept her confess, after she dumped u, and she wants ur attention again...

Fed-Kun's army
This manga's comment section is one of the best MangaDex has to offer.

And that last part is about right.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry you had to see that shit.

4ov941vagxy41.png

So she rejects him and then confesses to him? What's the woman equivalent of kicking a person in the balls?

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:V :V :V :V

>:V

Users who are viewing this thread