I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Nope dont you fackin' dare take that she already dumped you bro so say no to thots! BEGONE THOT!

Dex-chan lover
Anime adaptation in this chapter? Oh my no...
It will look up to the novel right? I hope it turns out good.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this chapter

P.S. Kohai-chan a best, perhaps because she has 0 chance of winning

Aggregator gang
Gotou's so hot but Fck that shit im out. Kohai or Sayu; ill be fine with either of these picks

Fed-Kun's army
@Miros
The shitstorm for this and rental girlfriend will be from the usual fanbases, so the shitstorm will be less fun. But the healer hero will bring the shitstorm to the next level
imagine all the shitstorm from butthurt'd normalfags.

Any time a girl flips around from a rejection to "I like you" it's always to try and fuck up the happiness you've found with someone else
DON'T TRUST HER
B E G O N E
T H O T

Supporter
B E G O N E
T H O T !
MC became devistated when she flat out lied and rejected him after their first date. No need to keep a person who is indesicive of their decisions and causes confusion/pain for the other.

@siscon
I can't wait for all the SJWs being outrage saying the series is misogynist etc because of the rape scenes all over twitter , the amount of butthurt people will be amazing ,

i really can't wait to see it

a0NjGb6B_700w_0.jpg

Group Leader
Kouhai is literally the only female in the series who doesn't come with a bullshit, fucked-up backstory that the MC has a good chance with. Other two girls will bring nothing but suffering to the poor guy.

@Wreavant yeap , do you remember the shitstorm because goblin slayer ep 1 rape scene?

now imagine the size of this shitstorm considering the scenes are 100 times worst than goblin slayer

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

edit: how on earth is this a spoiler?

Double-page supporter
Sweet anime adaptation. Also, can someone explain to me what Gatou did before? I forgot. Did he ask her out or something and got rejected?

Aggregator gang
Wait, anime adaptation!! For real?
Also, reject her mc she ain't worth it. Wait and see if she finds about the real fmc he has at home she is gonna say something foolish and selfish. I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread