I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

I dont know why the"I Iike the manager after she rejected me vibe" annoys me but it does! And this girl saying she likes him annoys me more because I dont think its real ! And hes so gullible . Now Ill get to see his gullibility live...

Double-page supporter
Only his short-haired coworker is being straightforward and honest, even helping him out. Protagonist is a dumbo.

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffyfish yeah, that's what I thought too, most of this story is just kind of stupid. I mean I like stupid but if anything chasing a guy who's wanted by others is the most realistic thing...

Aggregator gang
Whaaaa???!! Doesn’t she have a husband or something?? Nahhhhh leave the restaurant fam. She ain’t worth shit

Dex-chan lover
Cute little harmful kouhai is better than fat breasted poisonous senpai.

MC wanter sex after that date, boss probably just thought of a quick way to refuse, probably should have given a different answer but i guess she panicked a bit. Those 5 years of feelings won't be easy to shake off if she confessed now. That or boss is also just playing around now or testing him

but honestly, no matter how sexy and hot Gotou-san, its just safe option to not deal with a woman like her. could be bipolar woman who love spouting deceit and lies like breathing.

believe me, sexy body and beautiful dont make it up after marriage when you are dealing with cancer personality

Fuck this shit, throw that crazy lady out, stay either with nice kouhai or go the pedo route but not with crazy lady

Aggregator gang
Well you know how it is:
hot booblicious gal has plain boy lusting after her > pays absolutely no attention and even makes life miserable.
Plain boy starts having fun life with other girl(s) > gal feels threatened and decides she likes plain boy.

Users who are viewing this thread