I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
I'm confused at to how disliking this woman makes people incels. I have a shit memory myself, but even I can remember the first few chapters. This website has no equilibrium. If a woman has sex you get "uSeD goOdS" (actual incels) and if a woman has been a total bitch and you get people disparaging her because of it you get "InCElS".

Anyways, I'm guessing this is the point where things REALLY go to shit. This woman should have been left in the background garbage can where she belongs. This manga is the odd case where most of the women are annoying, instead of the MC (though, he ain't all that great either, tbf, just not worse than most of the girls) being annoying. Why can't things ever be kept simple...

Any anyways, it looks like all the garbage is getting adaptions in 2020, who knew it could have gotten worse than 2019. First KanoKari, now this.

Banned
bro what the fuck bro why are you dissing us incels, non incels should be kings to lead us, not to put us down wtf bro

Dex-chan lover
You know, I think this series isn't realistic at all in how it handles most relationships, and how so many girls seem to fall for a guy just because he is that niceTM.... but, a girl who rejected a guy doing a 180º after realizing there are other girls after him is probably the most realistic part of this manga yet.

what the hell man?! anyway he is a man. This mc must make a comeback to her.

btw, @exxeld i got you mate, cheers.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja What I don't get is how free will not to choose "use goods" is interpreted as being "incel".

I mean ain't actual incels are desperate to mate at least someone? Ain't "involuntary celibate" are the one's who want to but can't?

Aggregator gang
These girls are pretty troublesome as heck, especially for her who initiallyrejected him in the very first place.

I guess his proof of one-sided kindness has its quirks too, I guess?

Double-page supporter
@HolyOrdos
Yea, that's not it chief, that's some dishonest framing and shameful ignorance. Everyone has a choice not to date a person for whatever reason and that's not what is being interpreted as "incel". What is being interpreted as such is the use of such a term, which is almost exclusively used by incels or frat dudes, and is generally a nebulous sexist term used as an antonym to female virgin. Those who use it to refer to a high school girl on a manga website, really seem like incels for obvious reasons. Especially considering anime is something often associated with incels.

Not wanting to be in a relationship with someone who is or was a prostitute, stripper or w.e is understandable, but any person who refers to any human, regardless of gender, as something along the lines of "used goods" for sexual history seems pathetically immature and lacking real world experience and relationships.

Nope, because just about any incel can pony up and pay for a prostitute. Notice the use of the term "sexual object" and its relation to the term "used goods"

Contributor
@Yautja

Anyways, I'm guessing this is the point where things REALLY go to shit. This woman should have been left in the background garbage can where she belongs.

Impossible.
Remember, Yoshida liked her for FIVE YEARS.
These feelings will not disappear in a day, even if he become closer to Sayu now each day.

Even more than Kouhai, Gotou is a bigger obstacle to his relationship with Sayu, and it will take a little time before he reject both of them (especially the boss, because of his inital crush), and we're not even talking about Sayu and Yoshida trouble here...

Funny thing about Gotou, she don't really mind the Kouhai now, but she is triggered when Yoshida look at his phone, texting Sayu.

Users who are viewing this thread