I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

jak

Contributor
Talking about stringing him along. She rejected him, but now is confessing probably because he sees her getting along with that other girl at work.

The title should be : i shaved. Then i brought a high school girl home. And now i'm popular with thot

@xell17
0HHQOMb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the edit page is soooo accurate LOOOOOL. The impending second incel war is upon us.

Why is thot boss still relevant

@Darudius I think your point is reasonable and I am inclined to agree with that interpretation considering the culture over there is very layered when it comes to the question "do you want to come back to my place?" However, her expectations are a bit unreasonable as well I would think. >I told him I have a boyfriend but for some reason he no longer shows interest in me?? >Why is he getting along so well with other girls?

Considering that they are both at an age where marriage is a very important part of their adult life her saying she has a boyfriend and then still expecting him to be only interested in pursuing her is quite contradictory.

Group Leader
chapter 1: "i have a boyfriend"
chapter 3: "even though he said he liked me...!"
this chapter: "i like you"

this frustrates me, but the fact that the MC might actually take the bait frustrates me more

Group Leader
@NotALewdGuy Ah, my bad. I read the info on the main comments section of the manga without spoiler tags so it didn't register in my mind as a spoiler at that time

Well, lets see, which one will answer the mighty THOT?
MC brain or MC dick.. But look at this type MC, I think MC dick will answer it. But who knows, maybe we got new type MC here.. But, seeing he have cute kouhai all this time, and like this THOT, less hope for MC brain to asnwer it. LUL

Dex-chan lover
If I was MC I would laugh and be like "mr. boyfriend would have some issues with that."

but tbf MC has liked her for 5 years now soooo his initial reaction that we see is fair. I am curious as to how he'll respond though

Dex-chan lover
The anime adaptation hasn't even started yet and the cucks are already feeling threatened Lmao.. your favorite used-goods is gonna get BTFO either way lol

Users who are viewing this thread