I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
My memory of this manga is a bit hazy but iirc,didn't the thot say something like "I can't date you/I don't like you that way." bc she said she had a boyfriend? But that was a lie? If she just straight up said "Yeah sure,I like you too." at the start instead of confessing 13 chapters later we could have avoided this whole situation.

She said that she rejected him because she thought that he only like her because of the boobs. I think she's genuinely in love with him from chapters ago.

Aggregator gang
Finally, a comment section where most people are agreeing that going out with the manipulative boss is just a bad idea. A woman that just invites you based on you being targeted by other women is just the trash of the trash, totally a catch-22 when the thot is his boss.

Meanwhile, the kouhai seems the only logical choice since he has no feelings for Sayu yet (hardly think they will stay forever made up family when she is the heroine of the story), and he would never date her while being underage.

I saw the Anime adaptation news yesterday on r/anime and I think it will be a tier B anime. The first 3 episodes will be great but after that will be more of the samey. I heard that is Lerche of will adapt it.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about her. She does look nice. I wonder how he will react after that. While I'm not sure Sayu is a real candidate for MC, this one will probably lose in the end

Dex-chan lover
when basically everyone picks an underaged girl over an adult woman, you know there's something wrong with the adult woman

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember if this was actually from a chapter or from the comments, but wasn't the big tiddy senpai a christmas cake working off of advice from her friend that she should play hard to get?

Users who are viewing this thread