I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@IJustMadeThisToComment

"Can we go over to my place?" MC asked after a romantic dinner in the 1st chapter. At that point apparently he's been wooing boss for several years already. Yes the boss put herself in a bad positon for eyeing him only after accidentally seeing him walking with a younger girl, but it's pretty obvious that he wanted the sex back then. Not just a simple confession.

Double-page supporter
@MrFakOff
This Manga is an adaptation of a Light Novel, it's not the original source, so it doesn't matter how many chapters the Manga has. Granted, the Light Novel currently has 3 volumes, but that isn't really a problem: the fewer volumes adapted, the better pacing it will have.

YOOO
she reject him already
come on BOI you got better deal already younger and tastier ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Dex-chan lover
Thot she might be, but hot she is for sure.

nJRU7mJ.png

It seems we might be in for a redemption arc

I kinda really hate Gotou. I'm not sure if I want the dude to be with any of them, Sayu is more someone he looks after and the kouhai is also annoying and pushy as fuck, but Gotou is absolute shit-tier.

I feel like people are misunderstanding Gotou, its clear in the first chapter that she felt like he only wanted sex when he said they should go back to his place but she did like him. Then of course seeing him with other woman, she got jealous because she liked him as well. Yes she should've confessed sooner but I assume it's not nice when it feels like someone wants you just for sex, maybe thats no the only thing he wanted but it was certainly a big part of it. So I can understand Gotou saying she had a boyfriend. Maybe not the best way to go about it but she did. That's just my take on it. But I'm probably wrong and shes a bitch but there ya go.

Users who are viewing this thread