I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

uh...ngl I'm starting to dislike the direction of this manga. this literallly came out of nowhere and I can sense crazy drama. I'm starting to not understand what the author as in mind. I might read a chapter or two just to see how it plays out, but if this continues to be some bullshit story with randomness unnecessary drama then I'll be bouncing from this one even though initially the story was interesting.

Lol shout out to the anonymous staff member, I 100% feel for you. times are hard with the increasing number of incels with internet access in the world. If only they could keep their insecurities to themselves 🤣

@Qayin Lol your comment was hilarious, had me cracking up wish i could upvote it.
Lol " I'm not a hoe I'm a "sexworker"/"polyamorous" " . . . sure whatever makes you sleep at night. 😏 😂

managed to find some spoilers
The new guy threatens to blackmail Sayu. She agrees to going to her current place while the MC is out. They arrive, the guy tries to have sex with her. She fights back a bit but just before giving in, MC comes home. MC confronts the new guy and after some back and forth, the new guy leaves and says he wont try going for her again.
This is google translated so might not be 100% accurate.

@valudir
So there will be obligatory rape chapter, lol. Is there any info on that guy's relationship with Goto?

Dex-chan lover
@mysunshine one ridiculou LN that have "used goods" in the title as a clickbait and I nope out of that after read description, and I'm the one who think "ochinchin daisuki" is a good jokes

damn shame the direction of the story is heading to. have to drop this to protect my sanity. adios kek

@deks1t
Didn't read too much after that, but it looks to me like he's the typical "forced progress" character. The MC and Sayu have a sweet moment afterwards. I don't think he's involved with Gotou at all.

Double-page supporter
well i didn't think we would take this route but okay...

i guess we haven't had enough controversy in a while.

Power Uploader
Nothing new the chapter
she's still the same used goods except now we know who did her

who knows maybe the author will introduce all of her partners

@valudir
Shame, LN itself was dropped after the first volume and has no new chapters on novelupdates, so it's hard to find anything about later volumes. Isn't Goto the girl that dumps new guy at the beginning of this chapter? They look similar, and it would explain her behaviour.

Double-page supporter
Just ignore the incels they are either trolling,braindead or both.

OT: so we got the 2nd villain and he’s looking for saku smh. Hope this doesnt turn in2 a “i will go woth the scumbag and not let mc know because i want him to be happy”

Users who are viewing this thread