I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel that the big tit asshole is gonna send mayu to this dude, like ''hey hes a part of ur past! go confront him!''

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that many of you, who lose your minds over Sayu having had sex with other men, will never get laid amuses me to no end.

Double-page supporter
I do not like Sayu at all. Her actions aren't justified, she slept around, and is now leeching off of the MC's kindness. The MC just wants to help the girl, but she's way too fucking greedy, and now she wants him. The other girls are also a fat pain in the backside. Kouhi sticks her nose into the MC's business and acts like she has some sort of high ground, the big tiddie coworker is way too suspicious and gives off trophy hunter vibes on top of acting like the MC's mum.

MC gets threatened by his boss and kouhai for trying to save a girl.
Douchebag gets an "oh gross, i'm not going to introduce you to my friend lol" from the gyaru

Don't you just love it......

Is polyamorous the new coping buzzword to use instead of slut? Kind of like using « sex worker » instead of « whore / prostitute ».
Deal with it polys, you’re all sluts, regardless of gender. Stop coping, it’s unhealthy.

In any case, the stench of NTR in this chapter is pretty disgusting, hope it won’t go down that road.

Double-page supporter
Having several partners at once is fine, as long as everybody involved knows about it and are okay with the situation.

Having several partners at once and keeping them a secret from each other is a major asshole move.

Other than that, the guy seems like a self-absorbed prick. It's going to be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Aggregator gang
Another story introduced stupid character and is going to add some unnecessary drama, oh yeah there's nothing worse that this tbh. but ok.

Dex-chan lover
@Bentoki Simps vs people who think a woman is used goods when they sleep with people. And strangely enough people rooting for ntr. All I see is virgins all around.

Is this supposed to makes us feel empathy for sayu? like we don't mind if she had sex with other guys she didn't love them or felt anything for them, just casual sex bro, she'll only feel that way for the one she true loves? lol

@starlightcitypro

To be fair, she didn't just fuck some guy in the past, she may have slept with several for a good night sleep.

I do agree that comments like "used goods" are cringe.

Dex-chan lover
We already have so many unresolved conflicts in this manga, why shove in another one out of nowhere? Same mistake, different day.

Group Leader
I really like this story, but this chapter is a Coup de Jarnac to what's going on at the moment! I want to know what MC found when he opened his apartment door!!!

My 2 cents:
IMHO, poly is fine when everyone is aware of it, thus, if it's even possible, everyone should be getting along with everyone and that's what makes it a pipe dream 99.9% of the time I guess, Rentarou representing the 0.1% with his godly blursed situation! Contrary to him though, I despise that new character, I don't sense a iota of respect for others out of him, he only thinks of himself. Like someone here already pointed out, he seems like a narcissist and sociopath. Dangerous cocktail 😤

Also also, why does everything have to revolve around sex? Isn't there a huge part of relationships that's about something else. What if heaven forbids there are people fine with none or very little of it?

And finally, I would like to virtually slap in the face everyone who calls Sayu names that I won't dare repeat. God some people are assholes, not just in mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread