I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

G-P

Dex-chan lover
No biggie. He just wants some more service from her. Ya'll acting like he's gonna kill her.

Dex-chan lover
After rereading the previous chapter, I'm not worried at all. Still have to wonder how Sayu will react. Nothing strange with saying no to your ex.

Well, this getting more and more force drama each chapter. If this will continue it will be another average manga just to forget, especially when most characters act like full brain-dead just to move plot...

With exception to Gotou (and maybe gyaru friend) as she acts closest to realistic here and isn't so over the top braind-dead. Then again seems like people hate her character for it.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing quite like a man-slut to break the drama rut.

Also, did someone call for a manwhore?
deuce-bigalow-film-characters-photo-u1

Dex-chan lover
@G-P because thats something that could happen if she doesnt complies all the while she cant get away without exposing herself, so shes gotta be under a predator everyday. And if their shifts are together they gonna be out at the same time, which makes easy for him to follow her around.

This can go very wrong very fast.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus The parents haven't filed any missing person reports, though, as far as I can deduce things, considering nobody's looking for her. So, Sayu isn't even officially missing. I don't know the laws and practices in Japan well enough (like at all) to imagine what would happen if her case somehow did become a police case. Maybe it would be taken on by some youth protection officials, who knows, or maybe the cops wanted to get rid of her as smoothly as possible and simply shipped her back to the parents, like you said.

I doubt Yoshida would get into legal trouble since Sayu isn't missing and nobody could prove he has done anything to her. He might lose his social standing, though, and get fired, that much would be easy to imagine.

Double-page supporter
If she doesn't tell the cunt to back the fuck off and leave her alone, she's a fucking moron. But knowing that everyone in the story is a japanese person, the word no doesn't exist, nobody has any balls and all men who aren't the MC (or MCs friends) are rapist pieces of shit who don't give a shit even if someone tells them to fuck off anyways. Oh, and criminals are never actually punished either and reappear every Nth chapter, since writing more characters is too much of a chore. Can't forget that.

@Siquall Ahh, good reminder. Gotta write a bit more accurate version.

Contributor
@Siikalahna

nobody has any balls and all men who aren't the MC are rapist pieces of shit anyways.
Nah, i can't let you say that, because Yoshida best friend at work is really great and a nice wingman.

Double-page supporter
gotou is truly best girl hope mc ends up with her and adopts sayu, gyaru is also a great friend

Users who are viewing this thread