I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
@Abedeus you don't know that. She didn't had to tell him her age or anything when she was staying at his place.

Sayu already done it with the manwhore and she want it so what's the point here? looks a recap of bullshit with a miracle coincidence in it.

Please dont do something NTR to the FMC..
This manga will be ruin it.. Well, the fans of this manga will be disappointed about it..

Most Protect Sayu from that manwhore..
Please my heart are gonna be palpitations now.. /cry

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was too happy. I mean, it's good to see Sayu, Gotou, and Ayami all getting along. Maybe the harem route will work after all...?
That ending though is interesting.

I want to point something out. Yaguchi isn't mean or vindictive when he sees her. Obviously he doesn't pick up the fact she's terrified, but he definitely has trouble processing other people's emotions. He seems genuinely happy to see her, like meeting an old friend, or like he doesn't understand what their relationship was. It's not putting up a facade or trying to convince her.

That's why I think Yaguchi gets more shit than he deserves. I think he's just mentally ill or has some kind of disorder that makes him unable to really connect with people, like anti-social personality disorder. I don't think I can confidently call him a bad person or even really judge him too harshly because I genuinely think he doesn't understand what he was doing wrong.

I know it won't end well for him, but I kinda pity him, because I think if he just had a friend or someone who he could truly connect with and someone who he could rely on to work with him, then I think he could be a really good character or that he wouldn't have committed some of the things he did that were immoral.

Fed-Kun's army
it's best if u leave this manga alone for like 5 more chapters. I heard from some other guy that some spicy stuff is gonna happen and its better if you let it pile up and read it all at once

Group Leader
I keep seeing Harem and NTR in the comments lol I don't sense those types of feelings coming from Yoshida, I think his love is closer to that one of a father. If anything I can picture him marrying Gotou and adopting Mayu. Besides he is not in any love relationship with any of the FMCs, so NTR wouldn't even apply.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I have a really bad feeling about the manager ( moreso than the manwhore). I hope I'm just paranoid and the other doesn't turn the drama up right to eleven.

Users who are viewing this thread