I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fellas, I think we should just sit down and enjoy the drama. Ive read the 3 light novel volumes and there is no ntr in this. Unless the manga diverge from the source material we won't see NTR. There will be some breaking heart events in the future but not for NTR reasons.

I think the major reason why everybody look this as NTR is because even if they are not dating, MC and Sayu are in love.

Dex-chan lover
@maycol1551
Either I'm blind or that's spoilers?
I can't possibly construe MC's feelings towards Sayu as love right now. Maybe familial love?

Double-page supporter
MC is so fucking irresponsible and didnt think in the mess he could get into by taking a JK girl, now is clear as day that her problems are your fucking problems being past or present...

I dunno why but this manga triggers me hahahaha

I put some spoilers of this arc in the past chapter comments section but as many more said before it's gonna be ok.

Also i think it's a good idea to say Yaguchi it's not the first man who took advantage of Sayu when she was a runaway (at least that's what i remember from the LN). Yaguchi is only a manwhore with not much conscience, empathy or morals but he's not really evil. Another point (maybe it's just me) but i think manga Yaguchi looks more handsome and young in comparison with how i remember him from the LN.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT BASTARD OF A MAN WILL BE GONE SOON! please author let Sayu be happy without being haunted by her past T_T

Can someone explain why the masses here in general tend to cry foul when the slightest hint of NTR is at play? God forbid a FMC bumps into someone else by mistake and the NTR crusaders will flood the comment section

Aggregator gang
@tie-pilot manga and anime fandom attracts a lot of lonely people who don't deal well with real human interactions, emotions, experiences. Not dissing anyone, but its true. Also, they may be very young people who just haven't had a chance to grow up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread