I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
When presented with a seemingly generic plot you have to enjoy the little things,
like someone acting totally surprised when they aren't, putting on an innocent smile, and going right for physical contact with someone who is clearly terrified.

Thoroughly enjoying every drop of a cheap, syrupy sweet, wine!

I keeeed I keeeed 😝

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this been waiting for it to build up some chapters first. I want to know is this about the two main leads falling in love or is he more a mentor figure?

@Crisisninjax i feel like right now he's supposed to be a caretaker or father figure for her but knowing how manga is in general this could definitely take a romantic turn, i'm hoping it doesn't but it seems very likely

Contributor
Come on boys enjoy the drama, you wouldn't throw out food just because you have ate it 100000 times already elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with this story is it believes women should be equal and emancipated, so sayu will become independent and we're supposed to cheer her on. in reality, the problem is not her utter dependence on a man (since this is what marriage at heart is), but the fact that the civil law prevents her man from claiming that authority over her openly and permanently, instead of requiring him to.

and this "she's still a kid" stuff is total bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@cksn
so sayu will become independent and we're supposed to cheer her on. in reality, the problem is not her utter dependence on a man (since this is what marriage at heart is)
What?
Marriage isn't being dependent on a man. The woman can be the breadwinner in a married couple.
Marriage is just a promise that you'll be faithful to each other and support each other.

Why not cheer Sayu on to become independent? If she's ever in a position where another person dictates how happy she can be, she can just leave if she's independent. The Kouhai and Senpai are both independent.

______

I agree on the "she's still a kid" part. Emotionally she's a kid but physically she has secondary feminine characteristics that make her sexually attractive.
I think being honest about any physical attraction would help more in self-control than being denial about it.

So, let me guess, the playboy guy'll probably go crazy and try to force sayu to have sex, but yoshida will appear at the last minute and say something like "I'll break that illusion of yours" while he gives the playboy one falcon punch righ to the face. Is that it?

hahahahahahaha N O .
fuck no, you cant act normal after what you did to her, fucking asshole.

i hope MC beat the shit out of him

Maaaan, this dude is so creepy! it gives me the chills, just look how he reacted! urrrghhh 😨

Dex-chan lover
Would you people think differently if we didn't have last chapter introducing this guy?

I felt like that early reveal was bad story pacing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lightbrand Nope, given how Sayu tell her past with other people that shelter her, I won't be surprised if some creepy guy from her past will come into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread