I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

@conscript117 Thank you, and don't worry. My true love will be a virgin, so I don't have to worry about that. You can bet I'll dump her the second I find out she is a slut like the FMC in this story. Sho-la surah (am I doing this right)!

Power Uploader
i'm smelling some blackmail later on. Ffs, i gonna wait some chapters after resume this

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a good time to drop the manga before it gets any worse. So yeah, dropped.

Time to get the gun and blast it into that asshole ... MC get to work, we have some assassination to do.

Dex-chan lover
This thing is absolute trash, clearly the author had no idea where to go from the start

my biggest fear for this series is that all the build up of Yoshida repeatedly stating "I Am Not A Scumfuck Child Groomer" will climax with "Being A Scumfuck Child Groomer Is Okay This Time Actually"

Dex-chan lover
Frankly I'm probably going to quit this manga if it keeps hitting the basic bitch Korean Teledrama notes without any interesting variation

Dex-chan lover
@jkubed She's technically not far from being okay to be with... it's more her being a high schooler that's the problem than her age...

Aggregator gang
I'm here because I got trolled with the newest chapter upload :/

I can't wait to see the next comment section to turn into a shit show once again.

Dex-chan lover
@Osaka_Vibes NTR? Man ppl overuse this term, i see it over the place in every manga. They aren't a pair so you can't name it NTR.

And she won't be that stupid again to sleep with him unless he tries to blackmail somehow but even then it gonna be for drama only and nothing gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Korean drama... Hoping there isnt any full korean course (also known as Class A Korea)

@Hejti NTR, simp, incel, chad, alpha, beta... Whenever a term becomes a little trendy you can bet your life that kiddos are gonna start overusing it in whatever situation they like, even when its totally wrong.
But after all they are kids, they have air where there should be a brain, so you cant expect much from them.

Aggregator gang
i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

Users who are viewing this thread