I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I hope the story doesn't dwell too much on this one. I like stories more when I can't immediately tell where an entire arc is going.

Dex-chan lover
korean drama indeed. Even the long ass and extremely obvious foreshadowing is here.

if the series is going to do this sort of arc too long ill stop reading, its so overdone and uninteresting, it just sucks tbh :/

Fed-Kun's army
Shit! It's been a while since I last read this manga, so I'm just catching up. Since there wasn't any comments that ending caught me off guard!

Dex-chan lover
dear author
if this arc goes on for more than one more chapter I,
fuck you.

Dex-chan lover
Hope this douche guy dies before he can do anything serious. Anything more than he has that is

Dex-chan lover
Shit, shit, shit....Here it comes.
If it goes NTR, I'll drop the manga.

I really hate that narcissistic bastard. He didn't deserve to be under the spotlight and he deserve to die.
The sooner he's gone, the better.

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the dram boys :D
Also this manga has the most incels commenting every chapter lol

Bring on the NTR! I love reading comments of people getting butt blasted over a generic manga.

Bring the drama. And the trope, "I can't talk to anybody, I am too scared, so I won't tell anyone what I felt, and let the dude have his way to me"
I guess?

Double-page supporter
Lol fck off dude you're creepy..

Goddamn I don't understand the gyaru...the way she speak...like some slanks...Am I getting older?

for ppl like us who had read the LN will use this manga as a recap and most importantly come to look at the reactions under the comments for this manga because it is pure gold. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread