I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

This author is either going to break my heart or restore my faith with these next few chapters. I just know it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm scared of what's going to happen next.

I'm getting major NTR vibes, like trauma resurfacing from reading those nasty doujins.

I wish it doesn't proceed that way.

THIS MOTHERF**KER!
HE THINKS HE CAN HURT DA GIRL?
NO!
TRY TO HURT HER AND YOU'LL BE GETTING A LOT OF SLAPS!

Dex-chan lover
CZQU0Je.jpg

i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

Ah yes, let's call everything NTR even though there is no relationship or romantic interest.

It's not like he ever forced her into doing it right? I just hope he's not as bad as we thought. I want Sayu to have a wholesome workplace.

Supporter
@Say217 I mean iirc in the flashback he more or less did, even if it wasn't intentional. He took her to his place, an area that she didn't know, and only after they were alone in his house did he mention that he wanted sex in exchange. For a lot of people they would feel trapped and like they had no choice. In addition we only saw it from his perspective. I am not sure I trust the whole "she surrendered her body immediately" line. While he may not have held her down and violently raped her like most people envision it, it looks like he isolated and intimidated her into a corner and then took advantage of it. For all we knew from her perspective she may have thought "If I say no, this guy will kill or hurt me.". Even if she may not have been physically forced, it seems like she was emotional/psychological forced. If that was the case then from a legal perspective, at least in the US, it would probably be considered rape. Considering the easygoing Asami was creeped out/concerned enough by this guy, even if only from their work interactions, that she felt the need to warn the MC I get the feeling he gives off creeper/sociopath vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread