I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor

he's an adult yes, but he's obviously mentally ill. a case of arrested development, i'd say, i've seen it before. i don't think he deserves to suffer, i don't think anyone does, suffering is just a means to an end, a necessary evil at best. he needs to be taught a lesson, one that may very well require suffering, but wishing suffering on people for the sake of it is just hollow spite.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax How fucking butt hurt are you? Responding to everyone with opposing views to make yourself feel better. It'd be funny if I made a prediction and it was incorrect, except it's where I would prefer the story to go, so stfu.

Dex-chan lover
@Verypeeved He intentionally causes harm to others for his own selfish satisfaction, he deserves to suffer and removed from society. And I do treat pain/suffering as a tool for growth, so, yea, that's why I think he should suffer, so he can learn from it and grow. But, if he's a true sociopath, he can't grow/change, that's the staple of a sociopath, so in that case, he should stay in prison for life.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX You got the wrong word. Im no butthurt, i was bored. I know they both being with "b" but they are kinda different.
And reminding little kids like you how wrong you are is a good way to kill time :)

Dex-chan lover
Man, the comments for this manga are becoming as bad as those for KanoKari.

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope that Yoshida notices the immediate red flag and saves the day.

Knowing tropes, it'll take him way too long and Sociopath von Statutory will literally be on top of Sayu before getting his head dented with a tire iron.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax I agree, since the only one wrong is yourself. Not once did I say that the MC will not be with Sayu. Get your facts right before you continue to embarrass yourself, pillock.

Dex-chan lover
Shit character built on shit backstory deserves to get shit on.

Yes, I'm not talking about Kyouya. Yoshida x Kouhai ftw, even Yoshida x Boss is better than Sayu.

Group Leader
He probably took photo of her phone, in case anyone noticed his phone was also out

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter his past, he's still scum for doing what he does and treating people the way he does. Doesn't matter how traumatic his life might be in the past, he still chooses to act the way he does. He's an adult, he's responsible for his actions. He's scum and deserves to suffer.

That is definitively not the argument I am making. I'm not saying his past excuses his actions.

I'm saying that this man is mentally ill to a degree that impairs his ability to both understand people and discern right from wrong because of a lack of empathy. It is not something he can control, especially if he has not received proper therapy to overcome his disability.

Instead, he needs to be taught how to empathize, learn how to understand people and why they act the ways that they do from a trained professional. He's not some kind of inhuman monster, and I think inflicting suffering on him just for the sake of it is fundamentally wrong, as I think he can be reformed as he does express some desire for companionship and to understand his own shortcomings. Simply fulfilling some sadistic urge to hurt him because what he did is distasteful, despite him not fully understanding or processing even why what he did would be considered wrong, would fundamentally miss the point and would only see him commit such actions again as he would never connect the two. Ultimately, I think some form of court-appointed therapy or trying to have someone that will connect to him in some meaningful way to try and understand him and therefore help to explain to him his issues would be the best bet.

@TheGodEmperor

Spoilers...

If you want to read the LN: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054882739112

I think it starts in chapter 33. Using Google you can understand the story but some details can be confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Is it not the most shameless thing to invite yourself over to someone else's house? Especially in Asian culture

Users who are viewing this thread