I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

To all the morons crying rape, reminder of facts from this very chapter:

*Sayu is above Age of Consent.
*Sayu gives explicit verbal consent.

Thus, should it happen, it would absolutely not be rape. There's otherwise much wrong about what's going on within the story, but this objectively ain't rape.

And as a reminder, violence is wrong. I see a worrying amount of violence advocacy around here.

Dex-chan lover
@Aifaix I said I wouldn't react to this thread anymore, but you seem to want to be factual so I'll engage.
Before you start calling people morons you should start by getting your own facts straight and you can do that by taking the two very first links in a search engine. Yes, the legal age of consent in Japan is 13 for both boys and girls if we don't take into account local laws actually raising age of consent to 16 or even 18 in Tokyo, and only if the older person isn't in a position of force or trust, or abuses their inexperience. In the case of Sayu, while she does meet legal age requirement, she doesn't meet Tokyo's, and both parties don't have an equal position in the relationship. In the case of her past sexual favors, the men abused their position as they provided shelter and, maybe, abused her inexperience as she didn't know what they were doing was not okay (? actually not 100% certain of this part and cba looking for the chapter). In the present case, even if she were to have sex with him, her verbal consent is null and void as it happens under threat and coercion. All of these interactions are a straight ticket to the cops.

It's not rape as everyone pictures it with some disgusting dude sweating on top of a crying girl, but it is, very objectively, statutory rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Summary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan

petition to castrate that fucking manwhore 🤠✊🏻 poor sayu baby is manipulated and coerced into saying okay 🥺😣 that aint consent and should be called what it is - r*pe 😡

DoomGuy has enter chat: *grab shotgun*
GoblinSlayer has enter chat:*detect humanoid goblin*
DioBrando has enter chat*grab roadroller*

Fed-Kun's army
Lol its either me or the author but one of us has been reading too many doujins. this kinda stuff does happen in real life right?! girl trying to fuck away the problems/blackmail seems too dumb to be real. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Shout-out to the mods that deleted all the comment that didn't like the incel venting their frustration and misoginy on this "comment section"

GG, your are truly making this site a better place for everyone

Fed-Kun's army
You know Drama is effective when you create a thread with over 300 comments. This shit gets my heart pumping.

I do think that choosing blackmail was a bad idea. Saying that doing what he wants will bring less trouble is stupid. You ran away from home, stayed with someone you don't know for two months, you think you can get away scot free? You're circumstance will bring trouble eventually. Doing what he says will give you nothing except psychological damage. Either way, none of it matters since Yoshida is already at the door.

Man, now I have to wait for a month for the next chapter. I'm an avid LN reader but this kind of story isn't my cup of tea. My heart was already beating fast just by reading this. Reading in such a slow pace will make it worse. Not to mention LNs give elaborate explanations about everything. So just reading Sayu's thoughts about the situation is scary.

Change the demographic to seinen because this is ABSOLUTELY NOT SHOUNEN.

lol i aint gonna touch the comments. The fact that this simple ass arc with obvious climax and resolution incoming gets so many people to talk about it, idk if that says more about the people reading the manga or reinforces the ones writing it to keep using these same beats in their progressions.

Dex-chan lover
dafuq he was trying to rape a girl in someone else house this guy has big issues police look this guy up

Ah the rom-com gurus, I love reading them all. So much wisdom from them. KAPPA

My stomach hurts 'coz of laughing, really.

Dex-chan lover
What. The. Fuck. Why would she bring him to that place and then tell that the dude let a ranaway JK stay there? Thats a crime and he now knows where she lives, how dumb can she be. And to believe it was to 'just talk'? Bruh, sit on a park and talk.

But hey, they can just kill the guy and solve the problem, right? Riiiiiiiight 😈?

Group Leader
@Aifaix

"Explicit verbal consent" doesn't mean anything if you're forced to give it. That's a sociopaths thinking. Its definitely rape. Trying to excuse it is just as bad as all the people advocating for violence.

Users who are viewing this thread