I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Me : she deserve it though, she was that kind of woman after all...

My friend : no! she's a HARLOT!

Let me say, there's a bunch of retards or psychopaths in the comments. I can see how someone heavily traumatized end up in this situation, of course they won't have a logical train of thought. Sure, it is very displeasing to see someone make an obvious mistake for an objective bystander, but dissing people in this situation "she asked for it" is not the way to solve it in real life. In fact, healing someone's trauma is generally extremely hard and very long.

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure a mentally traumatized and broken 17-18 year old girl doesn't "derved" to be raped.

Nice and responsible father route: Slap and scold sayu hard and beat the shit out of the pedophile.
Pervert route: Do a threesome

@LewdModTan @Rasz
Strongly agree, I have no idea what kind of twisted brain you need to have, that would lead you to invite a manwhore into NOT your home, and at some point reaching a conclusion that letting yourself get boned by him would make the actual owner of said home that cares about you happy.
I have seen some stupid people, but without a speck of common sense like that she definitely wouldn't have survived 18 years.

She doesn't deserve to be physically harmed. I see that she clearly said no, and there wasn't any previous indication that she is inviting him for sex. On the other hand, his behaviour is clearly predatory and he doesn't really care what she said.

So this is a FBI-moshi-moshi moment.

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz

The cognitive dissonance (and not very subtle racism) of saying "AUTHORS IN JAPAN ARE STUPID AND DEGRADE WOMEN" followed by 'SHE DESERVES TO BE RAPED' is amazing. How do you function as a human being? Ever forget how to breathe?

Dex-chan lover
No one can say that she deserves it and being an educated human being at the same time. No matter what she did, he doesn't have legal nor reasonable right to blackmail/rape her, even if she strip herself in your private room. That said, it is easy to understand that she can't hope to have legal deterrence with her situation, and from our pov we can deduced that he isn't reasonable at all, might even be mentally ill and incapable to be reasonable in this behaviour. At most we can only said she is careless, but all blame is on him.

@Tamerlane

Nice discussion and reasoning. I think in trope term he'd be blue and orange morality, that's incapable to see what wrong with his actions. I agree that punish him without any medical rehabilitation would not serve the intended justice, that is while it might be retribution but it wouldn't reduce his chances of repeating the crime in future.

That said, my instinct still wants to either give him life sentence or capital punishment as I saw him as not worth to redeem already. He feels like a natural innocent evil.

Users who are viewing this thread