I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

I know that Yoshida is a kind guy but this retarded really deserves a flying knee,plz sensei!

Double-page supporter
Nothing is going to happen and we all know it, but nonetheless, no-one can help but hope this douche gets his teeth kicked in.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I think I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think I can be convinced that this person falls under any of the circumstances you are outlining, I think he is fully cognizant and aware of what he is doing. Again, I understand where you are coming from, but I'm guessing there are people with ASPD out there who do NOT rape or commit crimes of similar nature on a regular basis.

I think we fundamentally disagree which is ok, but does leave us at an impasse. Please excuse my english as it is not my first language.

Dex-chan lover
@Miros and maybe, just maybe, you'll reread the previous chapter and realize that she hasn't invited him for cookies and a cup of tea but was coerced into it? You can even follow her entire thought process, imagine that. You can think of it as being irrational if you want and that might be the case, but it's very plausible and human to act the way she did with the amount of pressure and stress she's under. In her mind, if he squeals, she loses her job, her friends, she has to go back home, Yoshida gets into trouble, and there's gonna be the aftermath of her not having been able to think of any way to secure herself a roof over her head other than complying with an adult who couldn't control their urges and abused the power they have over a minor in need (which could also be met with a "she kinda was asking for it" which would again be wrong). The same would happen if she were to have the mental fortitude to contact the cops. So, who's in charge here? Who's calling the shots? He is. So she complies.
We also can't yet judge the reason why this is even all happening in the first place, which is the reason why she ran away from home, as we don't know anything about that yet.
Bottom line is, there is no excusing what is happening here, and she wouldn't deserve to be raped nor would she be retarded if it were to happen to her.

Almost certainly not going to happen, but I hope Yoshida cold cocks this rapey son-of-a-bitch. 😡

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane personally I think author didn't have any I mention to portray the wannabe rapist as anything other than creepy and manipulative and any resemblance of his behaviour to known mental illnesses is coincidental.

Dex-chan lover
@tsuyukihime

It's okay, you're above average I'd say. Even English speakers don't speak English very well, usually...

Anyway, I can respect that we're at an impasse, but I would say I am unsure if he is aware of that what he is doing is wrong, as he has demonstrated before he does not understand why his girlfriends left him, why people disassociate with him and why people treat him the way they do. When we do see things from his perspective, he seems confused and lonely more than anything.

As a closing note, I would like to say whether or not what he did is typical for most people with ASPD, it isn't really relevant to if ASPD was involved in this specific case, as something can apply or influence a particular individual more or less than the general population of individuals. Most disorders are like this with Autism ranging from a mostly normal person with some quirks to someone who is incapable of operating independently, or anxiety ranging from mild stress to unable to leave the home with frequent panic attacks. In this case, even if he's an exception to the rule, it does not mean everyone with that disorder is meant to act in that way.

(An example I would pull is one of my favorite characters in Mersault from Albert Camus's "The Stranger," who some say has ASPD, or Autism, though I'd say he's closer to Schzoid Personality Disorder myself, who is shown not to grieve at his mother's funeral and so society ultimately judges him for it.)

@Lex79 Even if it wasn't, (Which is unlikely given we get a chapter from his perspective where he is protrayed in at least somewhat of a sympathetic light) I would be disappointed, but I'd say Death of the author prevails.

Dex-chan lover
its a nice change of pace when I can get emotionally invested into some form of media, been a while since I read/saw anything that kicks me in the feels like this. GG author GG.

Dex-chan lover
lol this discount NTR doujin plot is worse than Korean Manwhas. lets see if the author manages to get some character growth out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki thank you! 🙌 I really appreciate it. I just checked the profile, and I 100% agree. He makes godlike art style.

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT THIS WERE TO HAPPEN BUT IM SO HAPPY THAT YOSHIDA ARRIVED!
GET THE FUCK UF YOUNG BOY YOSHIDA DESTROY THAT TRASH

Dex-chan lover
@Zikakuto How can anyone like him? Easy, just hide his disgusting side and show people his good side. Easy right? I mean, that's how people do it in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure an H-doujin of this scene will come in the future. And yes it would be very, very bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane AGAIN I see you defending an absolute scum of the human race shitbag.... as the Michael Jordan meme goes “stop it... get some help.” There is nothing about this scumbag other than being a clinical sociopath and sociopathy can not be cured nor should we tolerate them in society when they clearly use and will abuse others for their own self satisfaction. He should be in jail, or at the very least, a mental hospital for life away from society

Users who are viewing this thread