I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

author pls

SAVE SAYU PLS I BEG YOU THERE IS NO NEED NTR OR RAPE OR ANY CLASSIC DRAMA, LIKE SAYU JUST GO AWAY WITH THAT FCKASS BECAUSE SHE DONT WANNA RUIN YAGUCHI LIFE

PLS, I BEG YOU

Dex-chan lover
@tsuyukihime I made some clarifications to my post, but I want to be as explicit as possible: I am not condoning rape or excusing what he has done. (Though, granted, he did seek her consent before he did anything, so there's a bit of a grey area in terms of implications, so I wouldn't be certain how a court would rule in this situation. I'd assume because there's some implicit threat of force or because she has reason to believe she will be raped that she would legally be in the clear, but I can't say for certainty as I do not the law in Japan, nor how it would even be ruled because it's a very grey situation when you think about it--though the author is trying to make it so he is in the wrong.)

But no, I do not think he is in the right, rather I think that I hope this event leads to some kind of reform or him getting some kind of psychiatric help for his mental illness. That does not excuse his actions, it explains that he's essentially sick and needs help.

It's a difficult situation because it's the conflict between what would be right to appease some cathartic sense of justice versus someone who acts in ways that are wrong for no cognitive fault of their own, because they cannot control how they think due to Anti-Social Personality Disorder. It's not something with an easy answer because it's a particular type of disease that makes someone behave in a way that is antithetical to how we would idealize behavior to best improve society, yet at the same time it does not sit well to find someone who is so clearly mentally unwell through no fault of their own irredeemable.

This conflict does not make me a rape apologist in any sense, just someone who is conflicted on the situation.

Sayu doesn't deserve to be raped or any shit like that and she isn't stupid was manipulated but as a reader I was screaming at her since last chapter since I knew in my soul things were gonna turn out this way. it's like watching a horror movie and screaming at the screen like "NO! DON'T SPLIT UP AND LOOK FOR CLUES!!! STAY TOGETHER!!!!".

Did Yoshida gonna beat him up? If that's happen and that freak guy decided to tell the police what gonna happen?

last couple chapter felt like eating steamed potatoes with no water, really hoping it doesn't do some dumb shit like 'oh no hes ganna struggle' and thats it for the chapter.

Group Leader
I'm just really happy Yoshida arrived before things really got ugly. She felt so much despair, out of options, resignation............

@Tamerlane on what basis do you presume him to be mentally ill? (Beyond a basic assumption that those who are good manipulators might all be impaired?)

I don't think anyone else reading this chapter concludes that he's genuinely seeking consent, or that he would be willing to accept a refusal. (Also, imho, consent is supposed to be informed, as well as free of coercion and manipulation.)

Edit: out of curiosity, what do you think is a rape apologist?

Group Leader
I hope Yoshida kicks that creeps ass. Or even gets super upset. At this point, I kind of feel bad for Sayu considering what she's been through. It's definitely trauma that she's experienced.

@Makinya i think people are saying she's retarded because you lnow

maybe just maybe she shouldn't bring a rapists to her home while she's alone

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I appreciate the civil discourse. Unfortunately, I do have to start out with my main conflict with everything you have been saying: we fundamentally disagree on what should happen with this individual for his past actions of coercing Sayu and raping her (not the current ongoing attempted rape), and the countless others he has done the same with. Whether or not the fault lies entirely with himself or not due to whatever mental illnesses he may or may not have, as an individual who takes part in society and follows the laws and respects common public morals, you face consequences from your actions. The way that you describe his supposed "mental illness" and how he should only be treated medically, since it is of no fault of his own, makes me feel that you think he should not face consequences, and I fundamentally disagree with you. If he is still alive and free from prison or any other confinement related punishment after society applies the relevant judgments, then he can seek help. Even putting aside any "cathartic sense of justice" that you might feel I am coming from, I don't see how you can see it any other way if you are being impartial and fair to every member of society. Putting aside what might appear like a strawman, even if the terrible things that Hitler did was driven by mental illness and he hadn't killed himself, whether he can get treatment for those mental illnesses or not comes after he faces retribution and consequences for all the crimes against humanity that he committed (just like every other high ranking member of the Nazi party at the time). It's a stretch but I hope my point gets across.

For me personally, rape is not something that I easily can forgive by lieu of mental illness, so again whether or not he is incapable of preventing himself from raping people due to mental illness is irrelevant to me, if he has raped then he faces the consequences. Only afterwards should any reasonable society consider how to help him. It's only fair to every other person who is mentally able and also commits crimes like rape.

I don't have much else to say other than I was very angry typing this comment and reading comments like yours from previous threads and this current one that is filled with incel takes like "she deserved it" or "he isn't at fault". Again I get what you're saying but you really are missing the point

From what i saw in the Artist's Twitter,we are in the middle of blackmail bait arc,so ill probably w8 until either our mc saves her
(i read some spoiler and this is def guaranteed)
or until the arc is over,also for me this is pretty garbage especially this arc,actually its the whole story cause i cant stand slut heroines .there are tons of things u could do but selling ur body and becoming a slut is the first thing you think of,judging by what i saw sayu prob even sold her virginity for a 1 day stay -_- , cant believe that a talented artist(with a very good art style)have to draw this trashbin non-wholesome depressing plot. i 10 out of 10 think that the artist carried this manga and the author ,without him this manga wouldnt even be in the top 20 in mangadex.

God, he’s so slimy and disgusting... How does he even get anyone to actually like him. Makes my skin crawl.🤮

Dex-chan lover
God damn this was scary to read. Glad nothing happened to her

Dex-chan lover
With all that said, this story is going down a shit route, and this rapey character is a shit take of a character of this archetype. I'll give it a chapter or two more, but jesus tap dancing christ is this a steaming dumpster fire of stupid cliches and terrible plot devices at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know the artist twitter by any chance? I would really appreciate it. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread