I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
...You keep calling him a simp. I do not think you know what that word means.

Dex-chan lover
Dude what kind of sick fuck coming to other people house you don't even know to have fuck and in the first place she let him come to yoshidas place.... All of this is wrong lol

Well now at least we know one fact that "Sayu FUCK this guy ever day while she stay in his place". Let us do some calculation shall we. Sayu on ran away in almost a year. She stay with this guys probably no more than a month (he shocked that she stay for 2 months). So from here Sayu stay with numerous different guy at least 9 - 10 at best. If we calculate he fucks every guy like this guys so Sayu already FUCK DIFFERENT GUYS ALMOST 100-150 TIME OR MORE FOR A YEAR IN AGE OF 17.

What a generous used goods. Do you still think sayu is best girl and want to root her for Yoshida? For me it is a big nope.

Yeah she is too stupid to not fall into somthing like that. I dont care id she gets raped but she is just so stupid I just dont give a shit anymore. Dumb bitch just lets him in too. Its not her house and yet she acts like she owns it. Too unlikeable to care for her now. Like for real, she does not own the home and the man she lives with knows she fucked her way into living inside other peoples homes. At this point the fact that she seems to give a shit about what others think is beyond any reasonable level of drama that we as a reader will accept. Shame too cause the art is great but I get the vibe of some hentai artist wanting to make big bucks in a manga and went with this. And just for those sorry souls who white knight for sayu and all, she aint real and she ignored her fucking friend who was trying to help her and most likely called our MC in. If she does not stand up for herself until she almost gets raped than its hard for the reader to care about her fate.

Dex-chan lover
How rude of you to headbutt me while I'm trying to do you a favor and rape you.

Wtf dude has a screw or 1000 loose

F*K F*K F*K I CAN't WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER, UGHHHH CLIFFHANGER,

oh btw beat up that dude pls mc

(on another note thx for the chap!)

She hit him with her head and scraped his jaw this guy is made of paper lmao

Double-page supporter
She says she's willing to fuck him for the sake of Yoshida-san... Man, and people still think Sayu is best girl. It'll probably end with them getting together, but honestly, the audacity of this bitch...

Dex-chan lover
You know, wonder what kind of mental dissorder every single author has in japan that doesn't let'em check what the fuck they're writing.
Literally they're trampling all over womans, and what I mean with this is that authors normally portraits them as retards, like they has 0 IQ.

That was got me mad this chapter, not even the dim chance of that retards getting raped. And tbh I was waiting for it to happen because she FUCKING DERVED IT. And of top of that It were going to be awesome if Yoshida kicks her out because she's just bringing in guys to fuck'em

Fuck you sayu you fucking retard

Users who are viewing this thread