I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

The story needs to end within 12-15 chapters. She needs to go and he needs to continue a normal life and attempt to bring her back to one too. Sure, stay in touch, but both need to come back to normal

@Wimsycal i think the term "normal" can be different for each person situation especially for a problematic family's children.

at this point i kind of feel the author seems love to adding oil to fire, then dousing some water to the story

Yoshida I hope you worked out during your high school and college life. I really want you to be in a good shape at the moment so that you can give him a good beating. He seems like a decently strong male opponent, you know ? Anyways, I hope you are ready 'cuz if you don't give him a good beating, I'm dropping this manga.

Fanfic:

Yoshida, arriving from work, hears Sayu's screams. He runs towards his apartment door with all his strength pushed to his legs. He forgets about the fatigue he endured during his work. It is as if he returned to his youth days. Once he reaches the door, he swings it open, dumbfounded to a certain high-school girl he has come to cherish about to be raped by a man.

At that moment, he didn't know what was happening to his body. He felt as if the presence of another soul entered his body, a completely different being from a normal human. But he felt a great deal of energy in his body. He rushed to the man, throwing his suitcase to the other side of the room, and lifted his arm.

S-SWINGG

Off went the head of the ikemen flying to the other side of the room, with the rest of his body still in the original place.

Yoshida just realised he commited a crime.
No.

Yoshida just realised he saved the love of his life.

Chase the scum out and let him get hit by a car. That way Yoshida won't have dirty hands. Man I hope this scum dies.

kill hil please just fucking kill him rip out his dick shove it up his ass then make him eat his own SHIT

Fed-Kun's army
oh look at sayu's reaction, what a pityful reaction, that makes her even more unlikable than she was before if the mc didn't come just by magic she would have accepted it wich just show that she hasn't evolved by a single meter since the beginning. this manga sure had an interesting premise but damn how bad the writting can be ? this is forced drama all over, this shit is just as bad as domekano tbh, imagine thinking a guy would be so fucking horny that he would try to search for the fucking prostitute he fucked 6 months ago, jesus fuck...

but well what did i expect from a manga that has a doujin's premise, the way this manga is so popular and controversial just show how much of a shitty soap opera this shit is.

Damn sayu is a thot bitch was gonna fuck that dude like yoshida wouldn’t of understood her past even though she already told him

I hope this "forced ntr" drama thing will end fast, so cheap and cliche. It feels like Sayu's development is gone lmao

Users who are viewing this thread