I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

@gamingkrutons

Agreed. Some of these people either don’t know the meaning of “trauma” or at least in denial that she has trauma.

There are people who were molested at a young age thinking that was right and grew up different just because of that. Once they realize what they’re past was, a trauma could form.

Sayu went on to do those things because as she said she thought it was the way to live; that it was “normal”. When Yoshida came along, he helped her realize that everything that she was doing was actually wrong and now she’s formed a trauma around what has happened. Her internal struggle was present in previous chapters and not everyone can’t move on from something like that within the span of 2 months, especially when the catalyst of that trauma appears within the rehabilitation period.

I really hate these points in stories. I know it's unavoidable but I hate it still. I hope he'll beat the guy up. Still I know it won't happen. Also I know that Sayu needs to face her past, and that includes facing that douchebag, on her own with minimal support from Yoshida. I hate it but, oh well. I hope the updates will come faster

It would have been better if she resisted to bitter end, because:

1) That would make his action rape and then you can nullify his blackmail with your own threat.
2) Would show that Sayu has truly grown and is heading into right place.

But oh well

Supporter
It pisses me off but from what I know of Japanese law, if he went through with it and she reported him for rape he could get away with it.
She "allowed him entry to the apt".
She didn't "physically fight hard enough"
And she "didn't make enough noise".
How would he know she didn't REALLY want it? (Is what has been said about similar cases in Japan.)

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif
It's time

HERE TO KICK SOME PLAYBOY ASS! YOSHIDA ABOUT TO KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND I AM ALLL FOR IT. GO SMACK THAT HOE!

Users who are viewing this thread