I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, harboring a minor and then having compensated sex with her when you are an adult is the same as just harboring her. That’s like a soldier killing a terrorist and then blowing his body up then saying “it’s ok he was a bad guy.” Like no that’s really fucked

Everyone complaining about how he should've called the cops or beaten the guy up, do you guys understand the precarious situation MC is here? He can't really make any trouble or the cops are going to bust his ass for having a JK under his roof, regardless if he has had sex with her or not.

Aggregator gang
that was as retarded a relativistic morals ass pull as i expected.
dont really see how this could have anything of value to offer unless the writer just yolos back into slice of life shit, but he seems to be intent on continuing the cringy melodrama.
oh well, might as well skim through a couple more ch to have a giggle at the writing and enjoy the art.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah he was about to rape someone in my own home? Might as well just scold him. That'd teach him!"

Fucking Japan is notorious for this "goody two-shoes" horse shit.

I already knew what happened next via the novel, but man what an incredibly terrible chapter. As always rapist gets away scot free, dropping this until it’s finished.

And then Gotou appears from behind a corner and beats the shit out of him.

Fed-Kun's army
So many texts, just swing away boi. The fk you talking so much for, kid cant even talk if you take out a few teeth. My goodness this mc, making stuff so complicated.
He's in your property, all over someone you cared for, she's obviously scared and you brought him out for a chat? And not 'chat' chat, literally just talked

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that's over with.
Honestly, i'm not looking forward to seeing the last few chapters on the anime.

that guy's argument makes no sense. legally speaking, raping someone is a much greater crime...it's incomparable

Aggregator gang
uhh, if you are that pissed, why don't you rent car for 2 days, and off from work for 2 days... after some walk, go to mountain with car...
then after a week, you will find poster about missing person with his photo in it...

joke buddy, im not psycho

Supporter
My justice boner has been left bluballed and the melodrama has gone to 11 relatively speaking. I’m not even sure what this entire arc has added to the story. What was the point? To show that her character hasn’t even grown in these past few months? I’m trying to understand why the author felt the need to write this this.

Fed-Kun's army
@rgkaw I mean that is an option, but the Japanese work culture is awful. Honestly it’s unlikely for someone to take a few days off. Even for the deaths of your loved ones you usually only get 2 days off (but there are exceptions in special situations)

Users who are viewing this thread