I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

guys I know u wanna beat the shit out of that guy but he could've reported or told the police bout how Yoshida is keeping a highschool girl with him or something and it would've been a much worse situation for Yoshida like losing his job or something..

Dex-chan lover
Part of what makes a good villain is believability. While this guy is very hateable he doesn't feel real to me. He's not a character with motivations and a consistent philosophy on life, he's just an attempt to make as hateable a character as possible so you can force drama along.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, people call the other guy chad. Both are lame.
Idk why people is calling a rapist a awesome chad.
Whoever thinks that the rapist is a chad is sick in the head.
@Xoldin yeah this guy is all kinds of fucked and a chad wouldn't even think of touching an underaged girl let alone rape her.
He is a chad. That is what a chad is: a narcissistic manwhore who regards women as his property
It was NEVER a good thing. The fact that the assorted idiots of the Internet have somehow glorified the term just goes to show how utterly fucked in the head they are. "Chad" is an insult, not a compliment.

Lol at the idiots calling the scumbag a "chad"... you all sound like incels that pretend someone who is a scumbag/treats women like shit/objects are chads lol. Pathetic. Grow up, kids. He's not a chad, he's just a scumbag that should die. Anyone in real life that thinks like him should die too. That includes you if you read this and agree with him.
... And you never post anything that isn't completely idiotic.

Fed-Kun's army
So with Yaguchi, we now have five people who find Yoshida weird for not leveraging the shelter he's offering to ask sexual favours of a minor in a vulnerable position. In how Yaguchi has been presented and received by other characters, such as Asami, it's clear he's supposed to be seen as having twisted values. Sayu's values have also been called out in an internal monologue by Yoshida. What's the excuse for Mishima, Gotou and Asami?

Why oh why is the default assumption/common sense for everyone except Yoshida that exchanging shelter for sex with a vulnerable person is more normal than expecting nothing in return? The fact that every time other people mention the "You're the weird one" line, Yoshida's first reaction is to doubt himself really hits home how the lesson he is to learn is that "If you're going to extend a helping hand, you should expect something in return, otherwise you're weird". Or more specifically: "If you're going to provide shelter to a vulnerable person, you should leverage that to have sex with them, or you're weird."

Is this the lesson this story wants to tell us? Why? Why would you want to teach such an awful lesson to people? I just don't understand what's going on in the author's head.

Users who are viewing this thread