I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Sure the MC is irresposible, but that prick is another level of irresposible, it's called being a criminal.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why so many characters in this story find what the MC is doing to be wrong or that it's impossible to simply be doing it out of kindness and empathy. I guess to be fair, the economy in Japan is really shit these days.

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the drama. Don't bother trying to understand the logic of it because you won't find any. Altruism and rape are the same because they're both self satisfying? WOW, that's hilariously bad.

Dex-chan lover
Probably would have beat the shit out of this guy,
but MC is unfortunately not gonna be well received by the police.
Yeah the asshole would be thrown in jail, but MC as well.
Tsk, fukken sucks cuz I would have gone all out on that mofo

@jaeparku Yeah try to beat the fuck out of a guy when you live in a country where you can get a record for shop-lifting, and a record means your social death.

Syv

Ya know doesn’t Japan have like a government agency that helps take in runaway kids? Or an orphanage maybe if she really doesn’t want to go home? I mean i get it that his kindness knows no bounds and he has a firm grip on his values but if he really wanted to help a runaway teenager, taking her in illegally will not help them both in the long run. (yes still illegal cause apparently you can’t just take in a minor. Plus, he’s a guy. Even if he has good intentions, like what the short haired girl said, society will not turn a blind eye on this forever. )

For me, i just think that the best move to really help her is to take her to a government run place or orphanage cause they also have therapists who can help her with her trauma. But of course, if he did that then we won’t have this story lol

Aggregator gang
it's sad because I feel like there's people who are believe in that shit. thats is seriously messed up. this guy seriously has STDs on the brain (completely possible might I add)

gotta give credits to the author
even if i despise him so much, the fuccboi has more sense than a typical harem mc

Double-page supporter
Mc is kind of braindead. Anyway, that guy can go straight to jail and be a registered sex offender so he's got way, way more to lose than mc does lol.

Holy shit. I feel so bad for the MC but the fucker also has sense. In the end, they will both be in jail.

I'm pretty disappointed with the mc tbh, can't believe everyone has such a wonderful development and arguments (including mc at some points) just to throw all away by a guy doing a "no u" like, it's not that hard to figure out everything he is saying is just stupid and ridículous, how can they even be at the same level. originally he didnt take her just so he can develop a relationship with her, and even to this point his feelings for her arent any different as a father for her daughter
Hate to see authors pull some stupid shit just to get the plot moving smh

@Pepospin, same tbh. In reality, he should've probably just paid no attention to the BS that guy was spouting, or just laugh at his stupidity

Double-page supporter
Dude literally had no comeback, what a wet noodle this guy is.

Users who are viewing this thread