I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I had forgotten how awful human beings some people are, some of the comments in this manga made me remember. So many people ready to abandon and hate others just because they made some mistakes, and throwing shit to a person that is trying to be good, for whatever reason that person is doing it. For his sake or hers, he is at least trying to do something out of genuine care.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm so this is how girls end up in soaplands, get used enough times and you lose any sense of self worth. reminds me of a documentary i watched ones about a girl that got kicked out by her parents and ended up living in a manga cafe. had to start giving happy endings in order to feed herself. life gets pretty depressing for the unlucky. 😔

I Like Yoshida and Sayu's relationship whatever it is. They really care for each other and that just makes me want for them to have happy lives. Yoshida is right. Sayu can't depend on him forever. I just hope she learns to value and take good care of herself before they got separete ways.

Aggregator gang
@waster2252 The justice systems of Japan and the US are wildly different. No jury, for instance. If MC and the girl deny everything, there will literally be no evidence of foul play. Impossible to give out a guilty verdict.

That manga brings a good question of "why do I love?". You can argue that it's a romantic or paternal love but it's love nonetheless. Why? Why the urge to protect, why he feels responsable for her? I've been thinking like that lately, about my gf. Why?

Mc could have punched him for tresspassing no? Fucking beta mc. So beta he just uses talk no jutsu on a guy who tried to rape your girl

@ValidName It's not that easy. I don't know what kind of laws you have in your country but remember Sayu runaway from her home and to survive that, she has to sleep with multiple men.

Hope this help to get sayu to at last start tackling her runaway problem considering the tone this manga is taking and for that I mean problems coming her and the MC way .

... BEsides obvious dark ways to solve the situation you can have the most wholesome one that the scummy guy stop being scummy and magically change his ways

Dex-chan lover
this honestly is now how i thought this manga was going to be at all. i thought it was gonna be light and wholesome(kind of) but dang man

Apart from some certain yuri mangas/ mangas that I admired and read before that has the same sentimental rides like this one, only this has made me speechless. I loved how Yoshida's trying to draw a line between him and Sayu when he already passed by it before even doing so. I don't sense any serious hate between the three girls despite having the same feelings towards Yoshida.

I really am waiting for the anime adaptation. Please continue making more of this kind of manga. This is a treasure. Also waiting for the next update!

Dex-chan lover
"There's no person alive who'd do something with no advantages and only disadvantages." Really author ? That's really pathetic. I really hate generalizing but it's pretty evident to me at this point that Asians, or at least Japanese and Chinese people, really lack empathy and a sense of self-sacrifice. I can't really say I would put my life on the line for someone else, but why are they making such a big deal out of providing temporary shelter for someone who is not even an adult yet ?

@Kutabarie ...why are you thinking the author, or "Asians", think the same way as the antagonist? That's like thinking every American wants to destroy the world after watching The Boys or Joker. It's a manga, not an autobiography.

To anyone who is thinking chinese people or asians in general lack sympathy. Im chinese and was resisting the urge to smash my screen every time i read anything coming outta that little shits mouth. It's true of course some people do indeed put their self gains over others however thats not everyone, its not that the whole asian society’s full of those people, its that only those people stand out and are memorable due to them being pieces of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread