I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Group Leader
this chapter proves that before screaming their dissatisfaction, readers should wait and see how the story unfolds! lol

that being said, that was satisfying as heck! bastard serial rapist should rot in a cell...

Dex-chan lover
Why are people still dumping on MC? The worst that could happen to her is perhaps a small assault charge for slapping him. The worst that would have happened to Mc is:

Police: "So you say you've been living with this underage highschool girl for how long?" As satisfying as it would have been hitting him would have been the wrong thing to do.

Aggregator gang
I love this gyaru more than the MC, speak truth with honest. Smh this gyaru more mature than the MC lol

One chapter is all it took to solve this, damn. Unfortunately it seems that the MC is a bit less dependable on stuff like this, but I do hope that the gyaru girl continues to show up, she's honestly good for this series. The lack of common sense in the past few chapters was really draining.

Of course, MC couldn't really do anything about it but the assault guy was still really frustrating to put up with. Hopefully this weird arc finally ends.

Fed-Kun's army
Great character, she's a strong female character... WHO ISN'T FUCKING MANLY. YOU HEAR THIS RADICAL LEFT!? A STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MANLY.

Users who are viewing this thread