I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Supporter
see, I always give the original group a couple days to release, especially if it's the time a new chapter should be released anyway. impatient bastards.

She should've crushed his balls, lets see it he wants sex after that.

MD@Home
Why another part 1? Wasn't the whole chapter published in full? I would have been willing to wait a day or two more.

Group Leader
Part 2 comes in next month's issue of the magazine... don't ask me why, that's how the raw came to us :p

Dex-chan lover
I have long wanted to read this title and the anime announcement motivated me, but how much is it worth attention? Is it a kind of LN harem with adult characters and adult themes?

Best girl status with Sayu ended, now Asami is my best girl.

But I bet that dude is gonna make a dumb argument trying to downplay any intent of rape with the "I'm experienced in life" card in the next part

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Half of the attention this series gets is for a blistering reason (hint: non-virgin). That always riles up a certain demographic. To answer your second question, well, it depends. Most characters are adults and themes are adult, but whether you'd call this a mature story or not, is another matter. This is drama and angst with a socially broken situation, definitely not any harem romcom.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Well, I saw synopsis mentioning that she, ahem, offered sex in exchange for favors, but I'm a adult man, so I don't see much of a problem with female lead don't be "that pure". It's not an all-female moe title, but are people still obsessed with the virginity of a female character?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan might be better off watching the anime, since it will probably cover further than what's been covered here so far. Everything is still shit here, zero backstory on what happened, zero progression on MC's romance with kouhai, boss, and the JK.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Well, I was primarily attracted by the fact that the style is similar to fly's and that the author, at least outwardly, tries to appeal to adult men, not teenagers. Although, due to my irl work, I would rather see a child in this heroine than a love interest.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Asami is a better caretaker than Yoshida, Sayu should gtfo and go live with Asami.

Pros:
-Gyaru
-Great friend
-She protecc
-She atacc
-But most importantly, she cute as heck

Cons:
-None.

Contributor
The most fun thing (or sad thing...) in this chapter, is his reaction at the end.

He really don't know why he got slapped, why she is angry, and why he is in the wrong.
He is a true sociopath.

He can only get better now, ah.

Users who are viewing this thread