I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Double-page supporter
If only our MC had a backbone, he should've been the one who done this. But I'll take this. Go gyaru.

Fed-Kun's army
If the MC assaulted the rapist there's the possibility of jail and losing his job.

Personally i think he should have beat the dude bloody, but understand. As an adult you just can't go around beating someone up without repercussions.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I don't get what everyone wanted him to do. He can't assault the rapist or call the police cause that'll get him in trouble instead. The only problem was him not able to talk back but everyone saying boo hoo he didn't beat the guy up has no sense of repercussions from doing something like that.

Gyaru co-worker is the most insightful person in this manga, if she doesn't have that "you can't help someoen without wanting anything in return" mentality, she's gonna be the real MVP.

@Ryrie , @starlightcitypro and for all the people here claiming mc couldn't have just beaten up the other guy without repercussions, mc bloody hell could beat him up and he(the rapey guy) won't have reported it to the police because of the fact that he was in somebody elses property(house) attempting to sexually assault someone.

What was he gonna say to the police: ''umm you see I was inside this guys house, and this dude just beat the s*** out off me because I was trying the rape this girl but its ok because that girl is a high school runaway staying there''
So on top of getting beaten up, now he would have faced legal consequences.

Dex-chan lover
@barak1997 You know they aren't they only ones who can call the police right? If some guy is getting his shit kicked in other people can hear it you know. He doesn't want to deal with police whatsoever cause that would reveal he's housing Sayu and he'd get in trouble for that on top of beating someone up.

Dex-chan lover
Was she abused too hence why her whole act thus far?.

@barak1997 Uhh, you're missing the point that dudes like the rapist don't back down, in fact, they double down, and if we take into consideration how the society over there works, MC & Co. are the ones that would lose big time over this incident. People are gonna "mark" him (even if this whole ordeal is not his fault) and avoid him like the plague at work (that's if he doesn't end up "quitting"), Sayu would be put under custody and most likely will have to return to the home she ran out from. What about the female colleague on his job? she'll be in a dire spot over her link to the guy. So over all a really terrible situation to be in.

Aggregator gang
@Ryrie seriously, this entire manga revolves around a grown-ass man wrestling with the consequences of being an adult while making questionable life choices and the absolute brainlets that read said manga somehow forgot that, especially for adults, *actions have consequences*

Users who are viewing this thread