I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Does anyone else feel like this is getting....
Very very very repetitive?
Meh, I might keep reading just to see the ending. But it feels like the formula is
"Ah, I'm helping a high-school girl. Helping people good. Oh no, another person knows and from an outside point of view, this has many bad implications. Meh whatever, helping people good."

Dex-chan lover
I want them to stay friends, stay just friends. The high school girl can move on to her lesbian relationship with the rebellious politician's daughter and a middle-aged man can get promoted and move on to bigger better things. Life is looking good for him any way he has a future ahead of him, maybe not the brightest future but life looks fine for him.

I wonder about one thing - were is police? She ran away from home and her parents should notice police about it. Wouldn't they start searching her? Or at least notice every police station in country? Maybe some action on news and social media?
That's how it works in my country.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, another bitch out for trouble. So repetitive ugh!

Also MIDDLE AGED MY ASS HE'S 26. FUCK OFF

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep

May I add that the even tho the kouhai has been really mean in the past, she's better than the viper he's supposed to be dating now?

But well, we both now this two are gonna get together in the end... As much as I like Asami-san for Sayu.

Aggregator gang
@Ers92 Well for one that is assuming her parents care. There have been hints of a not so great home life. Also possible that her parents don't want to lose face by having a daughter that ran away from home so they just ignored it. Also even if they informed the police it likely wouldn't have spread too far outside their local area so even if her hometown is looking for her if she traveled far enough they would never know.

@saphirekosmos well I don't know how it works in Japan, but in my country when someone under 18yo (which is age of adolescence by law) goes missing then news of it goes to every news program on TV togheter with picture of said missing.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they increase the pace a little bit. I want some actual development now

Fed-Kun's army
dang i hope this doesnt end up like after rain. the tension is too close to be a platonic ending

Users who are viewing this thread