I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

@omuricescans, really, thanks a lot for picking up the series. I appreciate the effort, but it would be even better if you could have an editor or proofreader. Still, thanks for the good work! Hope you guys will continue the work.
P.S. If I am interested in working as a proofreader, what do I do, or who should I contact, and how?

Power Uploader
I normally don't pay much attention to typesetting, but this was so bad that it hinders readability.

Why hyphenate a 3-letter single-syllable word like "huh"? You only save a single character on that line after adding the hyphen, just move the whole word to the next line instead.

And please stop just breaking up a word at random places. For it to be readable you need to break words between syllables.

Oh, and the frequent font size changes and randomly swapping back and forth between sentence case and all caps is pretty distracting.

Last edited:
While I'm happy someone thought to do something with this series after 4~ months.. this was really poorly done. Everything about this feels off (typesetting being the most blatant) , and I sincerely hope that your next chapters improve, and if so maybe you guys could come back to this chapter. Thank you for the effort, I truly hope you improve.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for picking this up, I'm sure you'll be fine once you get your footing with translating this for us :)

Group Leader
we got some some staff but still no JAPANESE TRANSLATOR. IF ANYONE INTERESTED please join

Users who are viewing this thread