I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
How anyone can still have any positive things to say about the senpai from work baffles me.
Here's how the conversation should've went.

Senpai: Sorry, I lied.
Protag: Wait, what why?
Senpai: Well... I have good intuition and I just wanted the love to ripen.
Protag: You know... I think I loved you for 5 years. It took a lot of courage for me to ask you out, and your rejection crushed me emotionally for a while.
I tried not to let it show at work because I wanted to be professional, but it ate me up everytime I looked at you at work.
Senpai: ...
Protag: You're telling me that's your reason?
Protag: I don't think I can love a person who's fine emotionally hurting a person for such a shallow reason. You're not the woman I thought you were.
Senpai: ... but I'm a virgin.
<Author clearly trying to make the bitch more appealing because he realizes how shitty her actions are when looked at OBJECTIVELY>
Protag: Are we done here? See you at work tomorrow, don't ever call me out for anything unless it's strictly related to business.

@theexplodingchicken
The kouhai. There's literally no competition. Like not even close.

Contributor
@YamiRi

I agree that the MC is so undecided over everything
I don't know what the author planned for Sayu but she is most likely not the end-girl...

You should probably read the title of this manga once more.
It's kinda OBVIOUS (yeah, in caps) he will end with Sayu at the end, but it will not happen before all "obstacles" are removed, and here is one of the main one, Yoshida old love for 5 years.
The kouhai is just a little obstacle compared to Gotou, then others things will be things like
Sayu past, and bad encounters she had...

"nothing of that sort will happen" just who do you think Yoshida was, he was the ultimate virgin with chad DNA

also can someone tell me, if 30 YO virgin male is Wizard, then what is 30 YO virgin female?

Dex-chan lover
The title is wrong,
he shaved after he brought a
highschool girl back home.

Fed-Kun's army
I came here and had zero expectations. Eventhough sometimes it gets infuriating, it got me hooked

Protag has wandered into a double-girl trap! What will he do? Will he get a nice-boat ending? Stayed tuned...

Manga titles going downhill.. I’d hate to read this just cuz the title sucks, I bet if the author doesn’t have enough creativity to fix up a damn title the story couldn’t be much better

the salt this comment section gives, and the comment section every other update just keeps on giving

Any recommendation for manga with the same artstyle? I feel like this artstyle has a lot of attention to detail, is less sloppy than a lot of others, and is overall very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread