I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@Verypeeved
When Gotou says "Society won't accept it" it's really Japanese. The notion you have no choice but to be what society expects you to be. Even though really, in the manga everyone is supporting her to do exactly that, live the way she wants. As long as your peers support you, you can be anything you want in any society.

Dex-chan lover
Did whoever made that last page miss every single part about Sayu using her body to stay with men?

Idk why, but i hate sayu's manager so much. Who tf he is? What he really want with sayu? I'm curious!

@gerome
Shit, me too

When I learned what Sayu did to herself just to stay under a roof, I felt a strong pressure on my heart. I would consider this Manga to have the tag of NTR. The anime adaptation would have a huge backlash. I consider dropping this multiple times but that's reality, there's many other people who do this too, this slice of life is beautiful but also tragic

Double-page supporter
@gerome Ditto man, something feels bad about him.

What I'm feeling is most likely is he'll have somehow found out she's missing and try to blackmail her with that into using her body.

lucky me for not read it in 1st april, if i do maybe i will fell for it too lol

Fed-Kun's army
someone explain the title to me I feel like theres word play but my weeb lvl isn't high enough

Dex-chan lover
@thekidsareminnowkaren once everyone will find out that the girl is a slut and have been fucking other guys everyone will be salty as fuck

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread