I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@0181sam

oh shit you right
just from here; the thread is already blocked. I just started reading this brilliant manga and I'm really fucking suprised of the amount of hate it's receiving or just the people fighting over... shit? idk tbh.

I would love to see this anime adaptation but I don’t want it to end up like the interspecies reviewers situation.

i just found this and couldent stop reading. latest chapter ends at 17 and UUUUuunnnnnnnggggggg that cliffhanger!😱

For as much I would love to see a romantic development between him and the school girl, I think what the colleague says just made me rethink my position. I think she end up confusing him more, his feelings for her could be saw as paternal but now he's mistaken them as romantic. She fucked up big time now. And yeah I'm bad with names.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Why does he not consider the possibility of him and Gotou BOTH being her foster parents? Literally nobody seems to consider it a possibility.

Seriously, he doesn't need to kick her out just because he's dating someone as long as Gotou is fine with it.

I agree with coworker. Helping high school girl very short term as emergency is o.k., but he should have gotten her out of his apartment and to some longer term help ASAP. The current situation is not good for the high school girl and part of the MC just wants to be a hero/savior.

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like this story wont go that route, but then it might end up going that route simply because we think it wont go that route
or she might just realize she needs to face her past, goes home and reunites with him years later when shes no longer a jk
but thatd mean things with current crush dont work out
she doesnt even like him does she?

Here in malaysia everybody was stuck in homes for almost 2 months and i spend my time doing literally nothing but waiting for new chapter for a whole freaking month and then cliffhanger?! I want moaarrr!!

Contributor
Cover 1 : Sayu
Cover 2 : Sayu
Cover 3 : Sayu

Man, i really wonder who will be Yoshida lover at the end of this story ?
2x

Oh... come on, mc you must look her, you look she is a second hand girl, this your chance, why you not shaved her.. look, she very2 empty at his stomach and mc must fill her blank stomach... IYKWIM.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread