I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Author, You don't get a lecture from a rapist. You beat the shit out of them ans it will feel good. For the last few chapters. You kept dragging my balls man. I'll check the next chapter when it comes out. But when nothing happens to that piece of shit guy. I'm dropping this one already. I came for the shounen tag NOT NTR.

@k3n0111 Ah yes, so that the cops come and take Sayu away ? To her parents that don't give a crap about her ? You really thought a lot about this when you wrote this comment, didn't you ?

MLO

It's not my fault I drove over that already dead cat it was the others fault that they also did the same as me first, at least I'm not as bad as you who tired to help it or even move it you sick person you. I am clearly better then you as I walk away thinking of driving over it again after kicking it.

The dude could’ve called the police in the first place. That’s what everyone would’ve done. This manga is normalizing pedophilia. What the fuck

I have seen some YouTube comments where the guys said that females are treated as 2nd class citizens in Japan and if a woman is getting molested in a train, nobody will raise their voice against it. So is Japanese culture so bad that even a manga author shows a rapist getting away without facing any consequences/punishment just like that right infront of a witness( in this case, the MC no less), their mindsets are so depraved that they turned Rape or NTR like shits into somekind of fetish?

It’s frustrating and I absolutely hate when authors do this type of shit, someone attempts to rape/harm someone the main character cares about and the most that will happen usually is the MC warning the person to not do it again. It’s like if you stopped someone from raping your sister and the most you do about the ordeal is that you decided to give them a stern warning on not doing it again. Like what the fuck, at the end of the day that dude still attempted to rape her and a fucking stern warning won’t stop them from doing it again.

Dex-chan lover
Yall are using the term NTR wrong lol, i aint into that shit but at least know when its happening rather than saying anything remotely wrong that happens with the main girl NTR

MD@Home
That title went to shit. It was just another romcom at first, but now it turns into some shitty drama. I guess non-japanese people just can't understand that absurd setting.

This is so frustrating, oh my god. The title got the feeling like the story is comedy but it turns out to be a drama that makes you wanna kill all the character.

Was about to read this cause of the high rating but after looking at the comments, I'm really on the fence lol.

I’m genuinely concerned about the education level of our reader base.

The story starts out with “I sleep with men so I can have a place to stay, I do it for you too if you let me stay with you”, and the guy refuses her offer but let’s her stay anyway...

And apparently, nobody thought this REALLY IMPORTANT part of the story wouldn’t come back at some point.

I think it’s a great story. I think the majority of the people reading this need to grow up or read it again after they’ve finished a few years of high school literature classes.

Dropping and unfollowed this manga, the rapist got away unscathed and whimpy mc for the past few chapters is too much, to hell with this prolonged plot with minimum effort

@zameckis93
if the mc were to punch him the rapist could report him for assault and since no one saw the "rapist" rape the girl then he has no evidence that she raped her

Users who are viewing this thread