I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Contributor
Oh, hey. I remember this series. I wonder why I dropped it, it seems okay eno-

(reads comments of most recent chapter)

ah

I get why people are upset, but there's a lot to unpack from this.

-Protagonist can't beat the shit out of him, because then Asshole can call the cops on him and take Sayu Away.
-Protagonist Can't Call the cops because then they are going to question the origins of Sayu, then there's a big chance that they take Sayu away.
-Asshole is not wrong with some stuff(He's a piece of shit, but he's saying stuff related to the Law) Keeping Sayu is tecnically Ilegal since she's not a familiar neather legally his tutor, so he can actually got in legal trouble and taken to Jail, What asshole didn't mention is that he's in bigger trouble for raping Sayu.

I know this is fiction, but I think the story is trying to be more grounded, if this was more fantastic, Asshole clearly would have getting the shit beated of him and there wouldn't be any consecuence.

Dex-chan lover
Like, I get that there's not much he can do legally, but, why even let the guy lecture him like that? Just kick him out and lock the door and be done with it. Why do we need to sit here and read through that? He's a bad guy and there needs to be a bad guy speech?

OK so first of all this is NOT shounen. Not even by a long shoot.
This is exactly the same manga as Bitter Virgin. So this is either Seinen or Josei. Full of melodrama.
And it needs Tragedy tag as well. Bad shit happens in this manga
(NTR,Blackmail,Rape,Prostitution)
that is cushioned and sugarcoated by the author.

I kind of get the feeling the scumbag guy was used to help the MC reflect on his current situation and make progress towards their relationship. However, I think I get what most people are saying in how the latest chapter played out. First, why would you even listen to a rapist spout his ideals on how you and him are the same person? Second, though I get to a certain extent the scumbag's logic, it's stretched to the limit that it just becomes annoying. Lastly, the manga seems like it's seinen but sometimes the scenes just end up being cringey. Hoping for better chapters to come as this manga still has potential though.

Dex-chan lover
i stopped reading this for three months only to be surprised by the sudden fall of the score. was there a score bomb after the recent chapters?

Couldn've just beaten that asshole into pulp and had him arrested for trespass and attempted rape... and then just dealt with the cops in a reasonable manner. If the kid's abused and ran away it isn't safe to send her back home, and there's plenty of people that will vouch for him. Best move would be to try and gain legal custody as a guardian. Worst case is they send the girl to her parents and then just have her run away again since the parents clearly dont care enough to hunt her down themselves.

MC allowing himself to be threatened and lectured by a pretty boy who takes advantage of minors. Why am i not surprised that's the route author was gonna make? Someone make an NTR hentai where MC watches this guy bang Sayu in his apartment.

Dropped after the tanned girl forced herself in... Kinda killed the manga for me, it was a lot of fun before her

Oh just punch the fuckin' bastard already, if that guy were in my country he would be beaten up so badly by people to the point he'd cry while running to the nearby police station and beg them to put him in jail for safety, that kind of shit happened to one of my neighbor and now he's in jail. He's one of the lucky person who's able to make his way to police alive many other goes straight either emergency room at hospital or the grave

Why is this turning into a drama? It might be just me, but Drama+Slice of life+Haram usually doesn't go well

Lmao, it is definitely shounen, because it's being serialized in a shounen magazine (Ace). It's not the tropes or the genre that define whether a manga is shounen, seinen, josei, or shoujo, but the magazine it's in.

Users who are viewing this thread