I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@weloveme
The girl ran away from home and had no adult people in her life, who would gave her a good example. Retarded, but then again, that dickhead is sociopath, they can get into your head.

Hahaha I knew it just from the summary I knew this is bad why is there 600 plus comments idiots

@mclarke2
Why bad? Pretty cool psychological manga. That one shouldn't sexualize minors, and if you're gonna have children, be a good person then, so they won't be fucked up later on

Dex-chan lover
@kronos00
Was Sayu's past revealed much, much later in the LN? This summary went into far more detail
(and a much different direction)
than anything previously theorized.

> That description
> Harem tag

Why would you even put effort into making a more unique situation if you plan on turning the story into harem trash?

for those that haven't read this yet, this manga has 3 tags missing:
[Sexual Violence]
[Psychological Horror]
[Netorare]

if you don't want to believe me, give it a read. Personally "I" don't like it, but it's a "fine" manga. Not for soft-hearted people.

@MrCobalox I don't mean too start an argument, but it seems you're making it worst than it is. While yes it is physiological and there was sexual violence. Up until the latest chapter everything happened of her own accord. (despite whether she wanted it or not) I see it more of having potential of a really good coming of age story of some sort, and that comment may push people away from a decent read.

Also, it wasn't necessarily netorare since it was past events and once again up until just about a chapter or 2 ago is when the MC started somewhat realizing his feelings.

And I know you said it was "Your" opinion but I'm just putting this out there.

@comeonnow0 It was in the latest LN, along with
Gotou-san's past as runaway But, she's a bit boring in comparison to Sayu,
so I won't go into details.

"I'm rejecting him but my body is hot" xD
"I'll let this bitch bang me in daddy-san house so i wouldn't cause any trouble for daddy-san" xDD
This mangas name should be changed to "I Shaved. Then I Brought a Thot Home"

Users who are viewing this thread