I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@Random_Passer-by sorry but I don't understand what you say my english is bad and what I understand from your 2 spoils are
no for the first spoiler
but for the second spoiler you say
yes
so can you just tell yes or no please haha ?

I've read Miyabi's Junai Lyricism and the first arc is quite similar to this. I highly recommend it if the long wait is unbearable for people interested in this kind of story since this one is finished.

As for this manga, I'd rather wait for it to be over and binge read. Otherwise it's gonna be frustrating having to wait months for each chapter.

Uli

The art is awesome every female character looks cute but because this kind of story I can't really enjoy it.

To all the people that use the words "used goods", even ironically, I hope you never get a girlfriend, because you are horrible human beings.
It's a human, not an object, you can't be used or anything, seriously get a grip. This level of degeneracy is unreal.

@RoryMercury

When the virginity of some fictional character is the only one those people can doubt that's what happens.

I've seen people drop manga because the romance tag disappeared on a comedy slice of live story they enjoyed. At this point most people just complain for the sake of it.

why Sayu must virgin anyway?
doubtfully MC is virgin too....

what the matter anyway...?
i hate you people who brings this up

oh, i suggest to read Junai Lyricsm (first arc), good story with similar "situation"

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed not seeing any shaving done but I sure hope things stay wholesome and positive, I just wanna see ppl happy.

Waiting for the LN to be translated, but the next chapter won't be done 'till next year.

@RoryMercury

I don't think you know what degeneracy is. She's a broken slut, and you're a horrible human being for defending behavior like that.
No sane man would marry a woman who gets banged by strange men for shelter, money, gifts, etc. No hymen, no diamond.

I was writing a response but you know what, I'll keep it short and simple: @FrostDragoon go fuck yourself.

To everyone else, hope you're having a good day.

This sort of trolling is actually dangerous as the toxicity spreads and some people actually believe this deranged shit (see 4chan with its incels and neo-nazis). So please don't be dumb, respect humans and don't be a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread