I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

I have faith in Charao-kun! I'm sure his intentions aren't that bad and Sayu is just overblowing it.

People need to google what netorare(ntr) before posting stupid comments. How did everyone forget the development between the 2 characters? The blonde guy probably just want to see if the girl changed. If he wanted to fuck her why go to the other guy's place. For a threesome??? He just seemed to be interested in the female lead since she is different from all the other girls.

yall idiots be spamming ntr. this kind of development is kinda important imo, for real tho that kind of dude really pisses me off because i have someone like that dude in uni and he be trynna get laid with a lot of vulnerable girls

This chick is the dumbest bitch on earth. Just keep pretending to be someone else. You can deny all his accusations even if it's brought up to the owner.

Too bad his apartment is too cramped or else he could do a 5 way bang & we'd be done with this series.

Nah bro. Manga aside. If you have no issues dating someone who use to be a prostitute, you have a truck load of issues. I bet every chick in the strip club has a sobstory. Doesn't remove the stains.

Dex-chan lover
How to easily turn this series into a hentai manga is by changing the title into: I Came, Then I Brought a High School Girl Pregnant.

Double-page supporter
Terrible.
Every single overrused trope can be found in this manga.
This guy's been alone for a while, now every single woman in his close environnement wants to get in his pants.
Dude finds a runaway girl on the street, doesnt tell the cops. And everyone who knows about it just doesnt care. It's like everyone's retarded or completly lacks any sense of moral.
Most characters are as dumb as bricks and feel completly unnatural. It's like the author said "you'll be the very nosy coworker, you'll be the over-touchy kouhai, etc.)

The only redeeming feature is the somewhat decent pacing.
The rest is garbage.

2/10. The only public that could find appeal in this manga would have to be pretty lonely men. Rock-bottom kind of men.

wow. not only insulting the manga but also the reader by calling them rock-bottom kind of men. seriously thats so pathetic, i am pretty sure you are even a worse guy really.

And your review, well they arent really a review more of opinion instead. overused trope? really? its supposed to be a romance which mostly cliched with drama like many other romance manga. whats wrong with that? every woman wants to get in his pants? thanks god it isnt nisekoi, to love ru, domestic na kanojo, yuragi sou, or many other romance manga. most of these feel completely natural eh?

if i was the mangaka i would be pretty pissed really someone thats not even paying a single crap, insulting both the manga and their reader. and dont forget its a f damn MANGA. Seriously you dont like it just drop it off and move on. dont spout hateful nonsense towards other reader. And btw you probably want to look at the rating stats

@bilnity
Exactly, it's just a manga, so you don't have to be defensive and become a white knight for the author. And yes, the premise is completely retarded, which doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

That aside, is the main heroine secretly fucking the store manager? The fact that she keeps picking up calls from him and taking a long time (whilst going outside) is highlighted far too often.

@ auraculum oh but i am not, i am defending myself since i enjoy reading this manga and i am not even a lonely man. i am defending myself from the slander toward the reader its aimed for. i dont consider myself as a white knight but i think i am a decent human being showing a respect toward another human being.

seriously if you dont like it just stay away but if you cant keep your mouth shut, then do it in polite way. no need to slander anyone and i thought it should have been clear to anyone but i guess being anonymous means you are immune to be a jerk

Users who are viewing this thread