I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

This manga isn't cringy at all, it's just, very disturbing, y'know. It's pretty frustrating, the characters are totally fucked up.

For anyone who is scared to read this just try and understand this masterpiece and if u dont think its good well u probs dont understand it but thats fine its ur opinion

10/10 the friend of the female lead was more useful and knew what to do than that indecisive shit male lead. Also the story isn't really masterpiece nor trash tier as some here make it out to be. There are lots of things that seems very unrealistic and the harem subplot doesn't helps the story a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
Good on you Asami, but I seriously doubt your words reached out to him. Scumbags like him don't have a moral compass. If anything, he probably is gonna try and make you his next conquest instead.

This manga started out fine (and even exciting) but along the way, the plot progression got confusing/weak and the drama over exaggerated. Though the main characters are developing, they do so in a skewed(?) manner. It has potential but right now it just feels off.

I know this won’t happen but I really want them to have a wholesome father-daughter type of relationship

Double-page supporter
Honestly wished that author could have excluded the 3 girls pining for MC. Kinda undercuts the mature and serious tone they trying to do here.

Fed-Kun's army
Would never have expected this series to manipulate its audience as much as it has.

Users who are viewing this thread