I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

This may not be the greatest manga of all time, but we all kinda needed this manga in our own way.

So should you guys read this? Yes and No.

No, if you don't like fmc doing those things with other (even tho its a thing from her past) or if you're some kind of virgin loner that wants/dream of having a pure girl.

Yes, because this shows a really really wholesome romance unless the author throwed a gangbang sht at the end then ITS NOT!

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze
Japan has no laws about other people harboring runaway children, so all this talk about him needing legal backup is completely meaningless.
So while his reasons are extremely atypical to what most on here would do, nothing he did was illegal; just weird and unusual.
Are you sure about that? I have read news about 17 year old girl making a visit to her older boyfriend. Mother called cops, and boyfriend was arrested & charged with kidnapping of a child.

@Zaidjm
or if you're some kind of virgin loner that wants/dream of having a pure girl.
Manga has at least 1 confirmed virgin: the boss lady

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuokkanen: Yeah, I have to retract my statement slightly. I misread the policy. If it's by family members, it's not recognized. So, say a father kidnapped his 16 year old daughter? Cops won't do a thing. But the example you gave? Yeah, that's different.

In regards to harboring a runaway child, the guardian can be charged for aiding and abetting the runaway but the child themselves (no matter how old) will not be criminalized or charged. MC could be hit with a few months of jail time and some fines, but it would be a misdemeanor, not a felony.

This Manga totally targets hypocrites like me!~
I always had these feeling that I Don't know why but I hate relationship with age gap .It has huge impact how I see the story or ship the character Is this common or it's just me 🥺 I don't get Why I can't turn my eyes Away from the character gap age🤧🤧🤧 don't know whether other people feel this way to or I might be to young to understand this
Well I would say that on paper( in my mind) I made some rules that I am only interested in the girl who are my age or older than me
But when it comes to the practical life I don't know these natural forces makes me break my own rules
And i.e why I am a total stranger to how these feeling work 🤐
And Now I super confused 🤔 and want to know whether it's common or not ?🥺

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss the shave part or something?
From what I've read this guy never had a beard or stache
Not that the story is bad or anything, it's genuinely really cute
but I was reading waiting for some sort of backstory about shaving.
Clickbait titles amirite?

0/10 no beard.

edit: ok he does grow a beard like 3 chapters in. Had to put this as a spoiler in case other people are waiting for the beard like me.
10/10

@Shubham_jha

I never understood the problem with age gap. IMO as long as you're dating someone over the age of consent it shouldn't be a problem, even if one of them is not 18+.

Users who are viewing this thread