I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Man, not really a masterpiece but it's pretty good. Feels like this manga/ln targets those hypocrites and yeah there are lessons to be learned from this.

Fed-Kun's army
To anyone that just found this manga and is watching the comment section to decide if they should read...

"That's hell you are walking into"​

WTF!!! Rating 0/10

The MC has 2 pretty girl who really love him and are perfect (kouhai and senpai) but not he fucking chooses the slut High school girl. He has his boss whom he liked for 5 years, she likes him back but whatttt. Don't loose your time with this..

i feel like the romance part is not the main focus here.

i'd say its more about the male and female mc both finding reasons to keep pushing forward, keep living and mature mentally.

Fed-Kun's army
This entire comment section with own side complaining about sluts and the other side complaining about virgins with too high standards just makes me think of this comic constantly.
1550129398207.png

Gas. Great series very solid. Who cares who she slept with while she was trying to survive. All girls in this series are dope, dudes who can’t look past the bodies ppl have are pathetic 😂 it’s not like she was getting railed by dudes lined up Jesus Christ. This is super wholesome and I def think he’s gonna end up with the younger coworker and that the girl will fall in love truly but she’ll learn to see him in a different life and figure out her own life for the best. And the mc will realize his love for the older coworker isn’t what he always thought! Maybe idk but I loved this binge. These neck beards in the comment mad asl why don’t y’all go read ur gay lil isekai self placement mangas 😭 real ones watchin bro succeed while succeeding irl too

It's just grinding the same thing over and over again... Author should just time skip and end this already...

Aggregator gang
@bluekosa me too. Almost forgot yoshida. Also serie near the end or something? I know new character joining but, both sounds like they are separate soon.

Also I don't mind little spoiler ;) just make sure ping me

I was bored and looking around but this... this is more entertaining than anything i’ve seen lately. Referring to the comment section btw i didn’t read the manga

so umm, i cba to read the novel. can anyone spoil it to me? like what is the reason for her running away from home (if the novel already explained it)? thanks :3

The comment sections of this story are toxic cesspits of polarized morality which extends into extrapolation and senseless hatred against characters who act with surprisingly realistic motivations and reasoning, albeit ones that are more comprehendible to the intended Japanese audience, which leaves the uncultured Western readers lamenting and lambasting rather than enjoying and understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread